When was the last time you had sex?

3 hours ago, Sophie said:

Last night! I was posting on the forum yesterday how I masturbated to six orgasms. My husband helped me to seven and eight! Potentially graphic saucy details below so read at your own risk... 

We went upstairs and as soon as we went into the bedroom we started kissing, holding each other tight and slowly undressing each other. Only breaking the kiss to pull off t-shirts. It was a few minutes before I was down to just my underwear, a white lacy bra and thong, and after taking off my bra he gently guided me onto the bed, laying above me and kissing some more. 

Things were nice and slow which is exactly how I like it and he paid a lot of attention to my neck, my absolute favourite place to be kissed, I was just melting under his touch. He slowly went lower and lower, kissing across my collarbone and taking my nipples into his mouth, gently pulling on them and giving both equal attention. He went even lower, kissing down my tummy before reaching my panties. He kissed my thighs for a few seconds before hooking his finger into the straps of my thong. Looking down at him with a smile I lifted my bum off the bed so he could pull it down and then raised my legs as he took it off, spreading them wide for him as I brought them back down. He would have seen just how turned on I was, how much I wanted him. 

He moved forward and the feeling of his breath against my pussy sent a tingle up my spine, drawing a soft sigh from my lips. Moments later he looked up at me as his mouth enveloped my pussy, his tongue flicking against my clit. I was like putty in his hands. He wrapped his arms around me, caressing my hips and sides and got to work. It felt SO good! My sighs quickly turned into small pleasurable moans as he worked his magic and it wasn't long before I was on the brink of climax. I reached down and held his hand as I let go, getting more vocal with every exhale, the pleasure growing by the second. As soon as I started calming down he moved up and we locked lips, holding each other tight as I took in the post orgasmic bliss. 

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes but I wanted more. With a smile I rolled us over and started kissing down his body just like he had done with me. When I reached his boxers I quickly pulled them off before taking him into my mouth, looking up and smiling around his shaft as I started pleasuring him, making sure to use both my mouth and my hands. Once he was nice and hard I shuffled forward, straddling his lap. We kissed again as I lined him up and I quietly moaned as I sank down onto him. The feeling of being filled for the first time is almost as good as the orgasm. We kept kissing as I slowly rocked my hips, I wasn’t going to rush this! This is my favourite way to have sex by a mile, close and intimate, being able to see the pleasure growing on each others faces, quietly moaning through the kisses. I'm not sure how long we did this for but it was a long time before I felt another orgasm approaching. I changed position slightly, sitting upright with my hands pressed against his chest, shifting my hips forwards and back, grinding my clit against him instead of bouncing on top. I was much more deliberate with my movements, fully intending on driving myself to my eighth orgasm of the day. I looked into his eyes as I became louder and louder, I was right on the edge and we both knew it. He came deep inside me just as my own orgasm was about to break, filling me with his hot sticky mess and I kept riding, crying out in pleasure seconds later. I fell forward, resting against him exhausted and spent and we kissed and cuddled some more while we caught our breath. I could feel him softening inside of me while we cuddled and a couple of minutes later he slipped out with an ooze of cum . It was messy but I really liked it, it ties everything together for me, the ultimate sign of love and affection. 

We had been cuddled for about 15 minutes with lots of kissing and soft talking when I needed to pee, I always need to pee after sex and it's very important to do it. I got up and left the bedroom completely naked, looking back with a smile as I went around the corner. I sat on the toilet and had a short wee then washed my hands and face before climbing back into bed with Mark. We cuddled together some more and fell asleep in each others arms. 

Thank you for being so detailed and descriptive. So much of what you write sounds familiar to me and brings back memories of the times when my wife M and I were younger. Thanks a lot for this beautiful writing containing so many things to which I can relate.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Last night! I was posting on the forum yesterday how I masturbated to six orgasms. My husband helped me to seven and eight! Potentially graphic saucy details below so read at your own risk... 

Beautifully written Sophie,  and very sweet.  That is how sex should be - sensuous and loving with mutual delight.   What you have together is something to be treasured.  

Last time for me was March 2020.

It's a combination of staying in isolation until I can be fully vaccinated against COVID,  and also lower back problems that severely limit my ability to move my body.  

This, too, shall pass.   The future will be better than today, I feel sure.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

Last time for me was March 2020.

It's a combination of staying in isolation until I can be fully vaccinated against COVID,  and also lower back problems that severely limit my ability to move my body.  

This, too, shall pass.   The future will be better than today, I feel sure.

We really need a 'hug" reaction thing. Consider one sent your way from here.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, peeguy1211 said:

I guess April of this year. She broke up with me a few days later.

Kinda on a confidence low right now with dating/love. 

Take care. I hope things will get better for you soon 🤗

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/27/2021 at 11:56 AM, Sophie said:

he slipped out with an ooze of cum . It was messy but I really liked it, it ties everything together for me, the ultimate sign of love and affection. 

Love the way you enjoy the cum part of his lovemaking.  I find it erotic when a woman enjoys and values a man's ejaculation and isn't repelled or put off by it or says "Ewwww yuck".  It's him giving her a part of himself and that's a special gift IMHO.

Love me -- love my cum.

Glad my wife does.

Guest UnabashedUser

Bravo! Extra hot and spicy writing as you always write.

Love the added attention to details and you technical descriptions of what appears to be world class fucking and outrageous oral ministrations.  You guys are like a practiced dance team who have performed this sexy gooey sticky ballet hundreds of times, he knowing the exact places to touch your clit, which side you like caressed, and you knowing how to tug his balls and knead them as you delicately apply suction to all those special spots on his manhood.

Going for a post coital pee was arousing as you almost never hear of that in stories or on vids, After a round of hard fucking I'll usually follow Bonita into the toilet (or outside wherever) and either pee between her legs as she drains her bladder, or after she finishes have her hold my cock and aim it while I pee.

She will usually give me a final suck before she gets off the pot, which may harden  me for another round.

• 1 month later...

February 14th 2018. That is the last time I got some. I'm still with that woman but our sex life died unfortunately. 😔😔 Almost contemplating an open relationship now but I don't know how to pose the topic. We each get a free pass her and i, but I don't know if she would have it extended indefinitely. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, peeguy1211 said:

About two weeks ago.  Hooked up with a bridesmaid at a wedding.  She was amazing.  Got her number and we've been chatting since.  Hoping things go well and I can see her again.

Hope things go well for you both 🙂

17 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

About 5 years ago when my abusive husband left me! Can’t face it again!

Awe iam so sorry to here your husband was abusive. Glad you left him, men like that don't deserve any person in their lives

A big hug

• Hug 1
On 6/27/2021 at 4:56 PM, Sophie said:

We went upstairs and as soon as we went into the bedroom we started kissing, holding each other tight and slowly undressing each other. Only breaking the kiss to pull off t-shirts. It was a few minutes before I was down to just my underwear, a white lacy bra and thong, and after taking off my bra he gently guided me onto the bed, laying above me and kissing some more. 

Things were nice and slow which is exactly how I like it and he paid a lot of attention to my neck, my absolute favourite place to be kissed, I was just melting under his touch. He slowly went lower and lower, kissing across my collarbone and taking my nipples into his mouth, gently pulling on them and giving both equal attention. He went even lower, kissing down my tummy before reaching my panties. He kissed my thighs for a few seconds before hooking his finger into the straps of my thong. Looking down at him with a smile I lifted my bum off the bed so he could pull it down and then raised my legs as he took it off, spreading them wide for him as I brought them back down. He would have seen just how turned on I was, how much I wanted him. 

He moved forward and the feeling of his breath against my pussy sent a tingle up my spine, drawing a soft sigh from my lips. Moments later he looked up at me as his mouth enveloped my pussy, his tongue flicking against my clit. I was like putty in his hands. He wrapped his arms around me, caressing my hips and sides and got to work. It felt SO good! My sighs quickly turned into small pleasurable moans as he worked his magic and it wasn't long before I was on the brink of climax. I reached down and held his hand as I let go, getting more vocal with every exhale, the pleasure growing by the second. As soon as I started calming down he moved up and we locked lips, holding each other tight as I took in the post orgasmic bliss. 

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes but I wanted more. With a smile I rolled us over and started kissing down his body just like he had done with me. When I reached his boxers I quickly pulled them off before taking him into my mouth, looking up and smiling around his shaft as I started pleasuring him, making sure to use both my mouth and my hands. Once he was nice and hard I shuffled forward, straddling his lap. We kissed again as I lined him up and I quietly moaned as I sank down onto him. The feeling of being filled for the first time is almost as good as the orgasm. We kept kissing as I slowly rocked my hips, I wasn’t going to rush this! This is my favourite way to have sex by a mile, close and intimate, being able to see the pleasure growing on each others faces, quietly moaning through the kisses. I'm not sure how long we did this for but it was a long time before I felt another orgasm approaching. I changed position slightly, sitting upright with my hands pressed against his chest, shifting my hips forwards and back, grinding my clit against him instead of bouncing on top. I was much more deliberate with my movements, fully intending on driving myself to my eighth orgasm of the day. I looked into his eyes as I became louder and louder, I was right on the edge and we both knew it. He came deep inside me just as my own orgasm was about to break, filling me with his hot sticky mess and I kept riding, crying out in pleasure seconds later. I fell forward, resting against him exhausted and spent and we kissed and cuddled some more while we caught our breath. I could feel him softening inside of me while we cuddled and a couple of minutes later he slipped out with an ooze of cum . It was messy but I really liked it, it ties everything together for me, the ultimate sign of love and affection. 

We had been cuddled for about 15 minutes with lots of kissing and soft talking when I needed to pee, I always need to pee after sex and it's very important to do it. I got up and left the bedroom completely naked, looking back with a smile as I went around the corner. I sat on the toilet and had a short wee then washed my hands and face before climbing back into bed with Mark. We cuddled together some more and fell asleep in each others arms. 

How have I just seen this! Great post. Love to hear more like this 😻

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 5:27 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Last week in a hotel room, I met up with a guy, we had some fun, I rode him and rubbed my clit on his dick then he fingered me and I sucked his dick. He sucked on my tits and rubbed them. It was a lot of fun.

Pop-a-squat did You pee in the room 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...