When was the last time you had sex?

10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

FOUR YEARS?!?!?!?!?!?

With that Amazing pussy of yours, and your character than roars hellfires from every pore?!?!?!?!?

It's ridiculous

walk into a bar grab somebody and make him stuck his cock in your hole you just fucking deserve that

Was I there with you...

Absolutely. Any man who wouldn't go home with you is crazy and doesn't deserve you anyways

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Kyle, Speedy got a BEAUTIFUL wife, so maybe you will follow his footsteps… with such a lovely avatar, I would have bet women rush at you for how adorable you are!!!

Was I single, I would had  ahahaha

Thank you for the kind words. Kyle hang in there, it will happen 2hen you least expect it

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you for the kind words. Kyle hang in there, it will happen 2hen you least expect it

I'm sure of that. I have been chatting with this fella a bit, he is a very good person!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely. Any man who wouldn't go home with you is crazy and doesn't deserve you anyways

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

SO FUCKING AGREE!!!

She has been around so much time, but it's time for her to show up completely!!!

Go @chubbybirb999

You guys are just so lovely, thank you very much 🙂 you’ve made my night so much better 🙂 much love to you 💕 

• Love 3

THIS is what we think of you...

THIS is what we think of you...

Agai well said haha. Now next time your at a pub grab a guy by the crotch like spyware said and tell him to take you home. You deserve to get a good fucking

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Agai well said haha. Now next time your at a pub grab a guy by the crotch like spyware said and tell him to take you home. You deserve to get a good fucking

5 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I don’t know if I’d be that brave lol but I’ll keep your advice in mind 🙂

We all agree on that. Just smile to somebody, talk a bit, smile, enter his personal space, allow him to caress your face, and then ask him to continue the chat at his own place

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Very good advice 

12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Just remember to be confident in yourself and you will do fine 

With a pussy like the one she got, I'm sure she will have no problems in luring a man toward her!!!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely no problem at all

She has been a great surprise. I had been chatting with her in the past and knew her Worth, and I'm so happy she is now more active!!!

To be back in topic, last time I had sex, was 3 days ago, before my working trip. But I look forward a good backdoor screwing this weekend!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

8EFB2350-CCFC-4FD8-90C0-B128D778BF79.jpeg

In the last batch of her pics today the notch area of her pussy as it squirts out the pee just begs for a cock. Very erotic on how the lips hang down gapped perfectly to accomodate a thick boner.  My mouth waters to see it.

Edited by UnabashedUser
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is going to sadden you all... but the last time I had sex with my then wife was July of 2013; we split in August that year. The divorce was finalized January of 2014.

Mostly for my own reasons and for reasons you can only guess, I've been solo ever since. Not without looking but things haven't gone quite as hoped or expected since then. 😢

Edited by P_lovinguy
added content
  • 9 months later...
27 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Last night! I was posting on the forum yesterday how I masturbated to six orgasms. My husband helped me to seven and eight! Potentially graphic saucy details below so read at your own risk... 

We went upstairs and as soon as we went into the bedroom we started kissing, holding each other tight and slowly undressing each other. Only breaking the kiss to pull off t-shirts. It was a few minutes before I was down to just my underwear, a white lacy bra and thong, and after taking off my bra he gently guided me onto the bed, laying above me and kissing some more. 

Things were nice and slow which is exactly how I like it and he paid a lot of attention to my neck, my absolute favourite place to be kissed, I was just melting under his touch. He slowly went lower and lower, kissing across my collarbone and taking my nipples into his mouth, gently pulling on them and giving both equal attention. He went even lower, kissing down my tummy before reaching my panties. He kissed my thighs for a few seconds before hooking his finger into the straps of my thong. Looking down at him with a smile I lifted my bum off the bed so he could pull it down and then raised my legs as he took it off, spreading them wide for him as I brought them back down. He would have seen just how turned on I was, how much I wanted him. 

He moved forward and the feeling of his breath against my pussy sent a tingle up my spine, drawing a soft sigh from my lips. Moments later he looked up at me as his mouth enveloped my pussy, his tongue flicking against my clit. I was like putty in his hands. He wrapped his arms around me, caressing my hips and sides and got to work. It felt SO good! My sighs quickly turned into small pleasurable moans as he worked his magic and it wasn't long before I was on the brink of climax. I reached down and held his hand as I let go, getting more vocal with every exhale, the pleasure growing by the second. As soon as I started calming down he moved up and we locked lips, holding each other tight as I took in the post orgasmic bliss. 

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes but I wanted more. With a smile I rolled us over and started kissing down his body just like he had done with me. When I reached his boxers I quickly pulled them off before taking him into my mouth, looking up and smiling around his shaft as I started pleasuring him, making sure to use both my mouth and my hands. Once he was nice and hard I shuffled forward, straddling his lap. We kissed again as I lined him up and I quietly moaned as I sank down onto him. The feeling of being filled for the first time is almost as good as the orgasm. We kept kissing as I slowly rocked my hips, I wasn’t going to rush this! This is my favourite way to have sex by a mile, close and intimate, being able to see the pleasure growing on each others faces, quietly moaning through the kisses. I'm not sure how long we did this for but it was a long time before I felt another orgasm approaching. I changed position slightly, sitting upright with my hands pressed against his chest, shifting my hips forwards and back, grinding my clit against him instead of bouncing on top. I was much more deliberate with my movements, fully intending on driving myself to my eighth orgasm of the day. I looked into his eyes as I became louder and louder, I was right on the edge and we both knew it. He came deep inside me just as my own orgasm was about to break, filling me with his hot sticky mess and I kept riding, crying out in pleasure seconds later. I fell forward, resting against him exhausted and spent and we kissed and cuddled some more while we caught our breath. I could feel him softening inside of me while we cuddled and a couple of minutes later he slipped out with an ooze of cum . It was messy but I really liked it, it ties everything together for me, the ultimate sign of love and affection. 

We had been cuddled for about 15 minutes with lots of kissing and soft talking when I needed to pee, I always need to pee after sex and it's very important to do it. I got up and left the bedroom completely naked, looking back with a smile as I went around the corner. I sat on the toilet and had a short wee then washed my hands and face before climbing back into bed with Mark. We cuddled together some more and fell asleep in each others arms. 

Just so lovely Sophie - amazingly tender and erotic writing. Thank you so much for sharing that with us - I am so pleased you had a great end to a wonderful day ♥️

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1