The feeling of a full bladder

On 3/25/2019 at 4:40 PM, Riley said:

I kind of wanted to come back and explain what to me feeling full feels like so well here goes. As I feel my bladder feel there's a sense of growing pressure on everything down there and that feeling arouses me the more it grows. I also love the feeling of my sphincter muscles trying to hold back pee and the feeling when a tiny little bit of pee escapss. I also love leaking because if I'm wearing panties the tiny wet spot will stick to my labia and the warm wet sensation will make my brain even more fond of the idea of letting go. When I finally reach my threshold and feel my pee stream out of me involuntarily and hear the very loud hissing sound it all ads up to me feeling amazing

Wow, I'd love to watch you get desperate and "accidentally" pee on my carpet. I discovered I like to get desperate too and hold it until I start to piss my pants. The feeling is amazing and it really turns me on.

• Like 1