The feeling of a full bladder

I’m guessing the “arousal” feeling may be geared towards women. I think it’s great, personally. With my pea sized bladder, yes it feels good, but I can’t wait until I get to pee and thoroughly enjoy the feeling of relief. Even though I say many “Oh My Gods” while peeing, but there are no sexual feelings associated with it.   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Does anyone else enjoy the feeling of a full bladder? Feeling the pressure. The full feeling. It sometimes makes me 'wet with arousal' to have a full bladder. I enjoy touching my belly when my bladder is full. to feel the roundness. To feeling the pressure/tingling in the pee hole. 

I'm exactly the same way xD

• Hot 2

Yes I very much enjoy the wonderful discomfort of a full bladder. I like it even more as my need to pee increases. I know my sphincter is at the base of my penis, and except when I am starting to pee there is no urine in my shaft itself. But, for some reason as my bladder fills the pressure in my dick also increases. I absolutely love the intense pressure at the  whole tip focusing on my pee hole, like my pee is about to come out. I maintain that sensation as long as possible.  It is similar to the feeling just before I ejaculate, without the hot tingly feeling coming provides. Instead I have the full bladder sensation. 

I kind of feel a bit that way now, about 6/10..  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Depends on the situation. Anywhere else, I piss whenever I need to. But when I'm alone, I get a lot of enjoyment and stimulation out of letting my bladder fill up. When I have time, I'll let my bladder get as full as possible, and let some out to take the pressure off but not empty so I can continue to enjoy it as long as I can.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Normally, a full bladder just means discomfort - in the normal, daily life.

But whne I spend a little me-time, I very much enjoy the feeling of a full bladder. Masturbating with a full bladder usually results in a much stronger orgasm for me then on a not so full bladder.

And yes, the feeling of emptying the bladder and feeling the urine passing through the urethra can be very stimulating as well, especially if the bladder is very full and a lot of pressure is behind it. :pissing:

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I love holding it and having a full bladder here. I dont have always time to at work or out somewhere.

I used to hold it long time working outside too. I love the feeling of holding it too. I hold it for such a long time my stomach hurts and back hurts bad.

I dont like like holding it when it too painful to hold and that when I fine a place to go. I then when I finally go I love the release of letting it go.

See a long thick powerful stream letting it out. I dont like being bladder shy too and holding it a long time cant let it go.

• Like 2

You aren't alone. There was an article recently that focused on warning women of the dangers of holding their pee for orgasmic purposes. I believe it's referred to as a peegasm. There are a lot of women doing this if it had to be publicly addressed.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Brutus said:

You aren't alone. There was an article recently that focused on warning women of the dangers of holding their pee for orgasmic purposes. I believe it's referred to as a peegasm. There are a lot of women doing this if it had to be publicly addressed.

Yes, on possible issue could be kidney stones, which I know from personal experience could be very painful to deal with; can cause a kidney to fail in extreme cases - so that should be taken into consideration.

Before I joined this forum I always kinda thought holding my pee in was a pretty orgasmic feeling. Id sit down on the toilet and hold my pee in, and since I had been conditioned to pee in the toilet my need would increase ten fold. Once I finally let go and peed Id feel better, and even feel a little bit horny too.

• Hot 4
On 10/2/2018 at 8:34 AM, WantonLee said:

Normally, a full bladder just means discomfort - in the normal, daily life.

But whne I spend a little me-time, I very much enjoy the feeling of a full bladder. Masturbating with a full bladder usually results in a much stronger orgasm for me then on a not so full bladder.

And yes, the feeling of emptying the bladder and feeling the urine passing through the urethra can be very stimulating as well, especially if the bladder is very full and a lot of pressure is behind it. :pissing:

Exactly. When I’m alone, having a full bladder is a real turn on. Not so  much in public. But if I’m home alone and have to take a leak, I get an erection and want to keep going as long as I can. I’ll let a little out to keep it going.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 9:38 PM, Bacardi said:

Before I joined this forum I always kinda thought holding my pee in was a pretty orgasmic feeling. Id sit down on the toilet and hold my pee in, and since I had been conditioned to pee in the toilet my need would increase ten fold. Once I finally let go and peed Id feel better, and even feel a little bit horny too.

Sometimes I'll "tease" myself by hanging out over the toilet or sink (or even a bottle) and feel the urge building, then walk away. Often I'll use that to judge just how much I need to go. If I hang myself out and it starts shooting out of me, I know I'm full and the "games" can begin.

• Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

Sitting with my g/f in a pub and both drinking loads soon leads to the lovely feeling of a full bladder for both of us; we each love to know that the other is feeling the same exciting pressure in each other's pants/pantie;  we hold as long as we can, which is much longer than either of us would normally do. Its a great feeling to share with your loved one.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I love the feeling of a full bladder when I’m in the mood for it! Everything feels more sensitive and orgasms feel much more exciting and pleasurable. I would love to hold with someone in person

If only we lived a little loser. There's this pond between us. that keeps giving trouble.

• Agree 1
On 3/12/2019 at 10:47 AM, chubbybirb999 said:

I love the feeling of a full bladder when I’m in the mood for it! Everything feels more sensitive and orgasms feel much more exciting and pleasurable. I would love to hold with someone in person

I always thought holding it games would be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of wanted to come back and explain what to me feeling full feels like so well here goes. As I feel my bladder feel there's a sense of growing pressure on everything down there and that feeling arouses me the more it grows. I also love the feeling of my sphincter muscles trying to hold back pee and the feeling when a tiny little bit of pee escapss. I also love leaking because if I'm wearing panties the tiny wet spot will stick to my labia and the warm wet sensation will make my brain even more fond of the idea of letting go. When I finally reach my threshold and feel my pee stream out of me involuntarily and hear the very loud hissing sound it all ads up to me feeling amazing

• Like 3