Riley's pee lottery 2!

Riley

Welcome to version 2 of Riley's pee lottery! At a random time I will randomly choose the winner and they get to choose out of these options!

1) share 1-2 pee experiences that I've never told anyone before

2) I will write a fictional pee related story for you, it can include anything you want as long as that's not a 500 page book.

3) control how I pee for 1 pee. Like for example you could tell me to go pee from a tree or something very obscure or tell me to get very desperate and do something. Basically complete control of my bladder as long as it's not public or will get me arrested😂😂

All options) with any option you pick you get to pick what I wear for a day including clothing, shoes, hair, and makeup. 

Thank you for reading and if you want to enter all you have to do is comment below! 

I love you all so much!❤️❤️

-Riley

11 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I hope to be the new winner! Your lottery turns me on!!!

16 hours ago, nopjans said:

Deal me in. I don’t know which is chose as all the options are compelling in one way or another. 

19 hours ago, PissDude said:

I'll go for 3 if I win.

Thank you all for entering!

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

I hope to be the new winner! Your lottery turns me on!!!

When you have decided what you want me to do either pm me or just reply in this thread. If you don't reply in 24 hours I'll have to let someone else win. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

Hi Riley! I choose the third option.

I would love you wear leggings and when you need to pee you bring all things you should put into washing machine, put them on floor and squat on them peeing through leggings.

What about it? It's possible? (Or I should say.. It's pissible? 🙂 )

Ok! I can do that! Its like super late where is m so I can't do it right now but I will tomorrow. Also you can choose my outfit for Monday if you want! And if you want to choose my outfit for tommorow go to the latest post on this thread!

https://peefans.com/topic/10524-what-should-i-wear-tommorow/

8 minutes ago, Riley said:

Ok! I can do that! Its like super late where is m so I can't do it right now but I will tomorrow. Also you can choose my outfit for Monday if you want! And if you want to choose my outfit for tommorow go to the latest post on this thread!

https://peefans.com/topic/10524-what-should-i-wear-tommorow/

For your outfit i choose black lenggings and white t-shirt 😉

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

For your outfit i choose black lenggings and white t-shirt 😉

I'm going to fulfil your challenge in the live action thread! When you get back online look there and you will see it 🙂

• Like 1