The Park Bench

3 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I've always had the fantasy to wear a dress with no panties and pee off a public bench, i've done something similar once before but not in awhile. So tonight I decided to go for a late night walk in the local park. I decided I was gonna be naughty, so I drank a tall glass of water, followed by a beer. I put on a short dress that goes above my knees. I took off my panties and put on my shoes. I walked to the very back of the park, found a bench facing the water and sat for a bit. I let the urge build... I really needed to pee soon. I looked around and didn't notice anyone... so I scooted to the edge of the bench, spread my legs and let go. My pee dribbled out slowly before going into a nice thick stream onto the ground. I got the bench a little wet, but a nice puddle had formed underneath the bench. It felt so naughty but good. I continued pissing for about 30 seconds. The last bits dribbling down my pussy onto the bench. I sat with my legs spread for another minute or two letting my wet pussy dry a bit. I couldn't help but look around again, then started playing with my clit, teasing myself. I got up, admired my puddle, walked home and then played with myself.

Wow just wow. Iam gonna go "play" with my wife for a bit lol. Maybe she can recreate your story for me. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 8:52 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I've always had the fantasy to wear a dress with no panties and pee off a public bench, i've done something similar once before but not in awhile. So tonight I decided to go for a late night walk in the local park. I decided I was gonna be naughty, so I drank a tall glass of water, followed by a beer. I put on a short dress that goes above my knees. I took off my panties and put on my shoes. I walked to the very back of the park, found a bench facing the water and sat for a bit. I let the urge build... I really needed to pee soon. I looked around and didn't notice anyone... so I scooted to the edge of the bench, spread my legs and let go. My pee dribbled out slowly before going into a nice thick stream onto the ground. I got the bench a little wet, but a nice puddle had formed underneath the bench. It felt so naughty but good. I continued pissing for about 30 seconds. The last bits dribbling down my pussy onto the bench. I sat with my legs spread for another minute or two letting my wet pussy dry a bit. I couldn't help but look around again, then started playing with my clit, teasing myself. I got up, admired my puddle, walked home and then played with myself.

Soooo hot, I wish I was there😍😍😍😍💦

That is so hot - Such a delicious thought of being able to do something so 'everyday' and so naughty at the same time.

I'm definitely jealous of you ladies when it comes to wearing skirts, flimsy (or no) knickers and sneakily leaving puddles behind where the fancy takes.