Urethral play

Sounds kinda painfull when you put it in first time...

when i was like 11 my blatter got blocked how still dont know, but anyhow i walked around with this a couple of days i think like 4 or so and on the fourth day i woke up in extreme pain... Obviously i was close to litterly almost dying from the almost bursting blatter so so i tripped en fell muy way to my neighbour  next door who brought me to E.R here i was glad the doctor understanded the emergency i was in so i was led onto the table already halfway undressed then he pulled out the catheter tube and explained he was gonna putthis 3 t0 4 millimeter tube in my urethera wich scared the hell out of me, he then asked if he could do it or if he had to call a nurse a i quickly replied have her do it pointing at my neighbour haha... Anyhow she agreed lubed up and not even really carefull slides it in al the way down to my blatter those where the scariest couple of secconds i ever had until it reached the end 😲🤐 OMFG I SWEAR THE SENSATION THAT FOLLOWED WAS THE FUCKING BEST IVE EVER FELT WOOOOOOW i never even came as nice as that sensation and for that and a few other reasons a experience i wont never ever forget -xoxo- ❤️

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, pantiespissylips said:

😲🤐 OMFG I SWEAR THE SENSATION THAT FOLLOWED WAS THE FUCKING BEST IVE EVER FELT WOOOOOOW

Boy I remember this feeling after having my urethra blocked by a swelled up prostate.  When the catheter reached the bladder.  It felt SO GOOD! 

• Like 1

Ouch that sounds painful.

Nevertheless I have always found the female pee hole a treat to find hidden up there among the rest of your pussy. I guess you can feel it, since you cant see it.

The only time I had something stuck up there, I was painfully overfull but could not urinate following surgery. I don't recall being catherized being painful, because of the enormous relief of pressure. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a catheter once only, in hospital, after a UTI had meant I hadn't peed for about 36 hours. My God! The overwhelming sense of relief when I was able to empty my bladder was incredible, and seeing my pee fill a *big* clear plastic bag was amazing. I have no idea how I had been able to contain that amount of liquid.

But the horrible feeling of being unable to pee and being in pain from it was something I never want to experience again, and that's enough to put me right off the idea of using a catheter, or even doing any kind of sounding play, even though the idea kind of appeals.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 2

Sounding can be a lot of fun! I recommend purchasing a sounding kit though, I would be worried about injuring yourself with things not made for that purpose. I’ve sounded a few people before as a top but have never put anything in my dick, that’s something I’m still too scared to bottom for!

• Like 1