Male panty pissing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve got lots of girls knickers including pink, white, striped, lace, knickers with flowery patterns on them! Although I have to say I’m not a big knicker tinkler, I do do it now and then and boy does it feel good especially when you’re bursting. 😃 

There’s something about girls’ knickers that’s just so sexy! I love those blue flower ones and the pink ones! I bet they feel good against your skin 😃 

i noticed girls’ knickers are easier to get wet patches in after you’ve had a wee too....

I luv to pee in my panties. Under jeans. Or pantyhose....tights...or just in my panties alone. Feel my pee soaking them as I touch myself. I have a pee pad I’ll pee on when I’m on the couch... feeling my pee soak the panties front and back is so hot. Literally lol 

But I would so luv the chance to feel another guy pee in his. Feel his pee wet my fingers as I run them over his peeing cock in panties...mmmm or even laying together, our cocks pressing our panties together as we pee....mmmm yes please!

• Hot 4
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2018 at 9:49 PM, Jimee said:

I luv to pee in my panties. Under jeans. Or pantyhose....tights...or just in my panties alone. Feel my pee soaking them as I touch myself. I have a pee pad I’ll pee on when I’m on the couch... feeling my pee soak the panties front and back is so hot. Literally lol 

But I would so luv the chance to feel another guy pee in his. Feel his pee wet my fingers as I run them over his peeing cock in panties...mmmm or even laying together, our cocks pressing our panties together as we pee....mmmm yes please!

Sounds like a good time lol

Guest UnabashedUser
On 12/11/2018 at 11:40 PM, Mkbigboy said:

There’s something about girls’ knickers that’s just so sexy! I love those blue flower ones and the pink ones! I bet they feel good against your skin 😃 

i noticed girls’ knickers are easier to get wet patches in after you’ve had a wee too....

Not a panty pisser but I've  had some fun times with panties in the past, enjoying the ambiance of them, how they feel rubbing one out onto them (elastic waistband wrapped around the rim of my member) and cumming on them.  Obtaining a pair from the laundry basket of an aunt as a teen is a precious memory.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 12:34 PM, mickymoist said:

Some great pics here gents, sadly I don't have any ladies (or women 😃) in the house but I do love the feeling of pissing in my own 👍

I like to use my wife's panties, I  will wear throughout the day and piss in them several times during the day. A great feeling of naughtiness. 

• Like 1