The Piss Empire - Part VI

@nopjans

Beside I just cummed after reading this again scrolling the page with one hand, this is Amazing. The way you write is poetry to me, it digs deep in my soul.

You really cannot understand how much do I love Liliana, hoe similar we are, almost in everything.

I take each new chapter as a Fate meeting, confronting with the character you created, so deep she seems a real, living person, doing things

I really forget about I am reading, sometimes, while I follow your stories. I got lost and I am there, and this usually happens only with my most favourite Writers from my homeland.

A masterpiece, I'm speechless

It was Worth the await, totally

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, Apollon said:

I think Liliana is the mos brazen and voluptuous heroine in piss-fiction

I agree, she is incredible

She is one of the ispirations for the kind of woman I am!

Nopjans built something absurd

• Love 3
  • 1 year later...

I know this story was posted about a year and a half ago, but if you read this, Nopjans, I hope you haven't lost interest in such an amazing tale. Seriously, this is a story that could easily become a novella, or even a full novel if you wanted to. Maybe add in some illustrations and a cover illustration. I'd buy it. I hope you continue adding to this story. Cheers!

• Agree 1