HAPPEE BIRTHDAY ALRFESCO!!!

22 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I wish you that your birthday party will include THIS!!! 

https://www.xvideos.com/video15659977/euro_lesbians_pissing_in_group

(the original link had been removed as wasn't functioning anymore, I apologize with those that reacted to it, feel free to remove you reaction if this new one is not fitting to your taste!!!)

I wish it would too, but sadly, I think only in video form......

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I wish it would too, but sadly, I think only in video form......

WELCOME ALFRESCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Admin said:

Let's just hope Alfresco didn't just make up a birth date on his profile and we're actually 100 days early... 😂 (now that really would be a long celebration) 

I can confirm - correct birthday.  Thank you all for all the wishes, it was a superb surprise when I logged on.  I haven't had time to look at them all properly just yet, but will go through them again tomorrow on the day.  Still only 8pm on 11th here.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...

It is not their fault they did not ask for the ingredients. ALWAYS ask what the ingredients are. I mean, some people might think chocolate is disgusting. You cannot blame the girls who made it for not predicting ahead of time what people would think is 'disgusting', right?

On 9/10/2018 at 5:30 PM, Admin said:

According to his profile his birthday is the 12th, but I like your idea spywareonya of making it a multiple day celebration so that plenty of people can post in time. 🙂 

Alfresco is a perfect choice for our first mini peefans birthday party - like you said, he has been a key member of the forum from pretty much the day it was created. Happy birthday to you mate, hope it's a pee-filled (or at least fun in some way) day. 

Since they'll be over 18 now, we've got the girls from the below video to bake your cake!

I'll leave it to MissPiss to demonstrate what that process might have looked like...

https://www.pissrip.net/other/3946-misspiss-hapee-birthday.html