Where should I go?

6 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

So I’ve been holding for a while now and the pressure is starting to build. I don’t want to waste my piss going in a toilet...so I’m open to your suggestions the naughtier the better. I’m going to hold it as long as I can so the release is even sweeter, but knowing I don’t get to choose is already making me horny! 

I'm not sure what you are into but you could always use the sink, or go outdoors if you want an adventure xD

Also in the future there's a thread called the live action thread where we all post questions like this and anything related to doing pee live. Have a look!

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

I'm not sure what you are into but you could always use the sink, or go outdoors if you want an adventure xD

Also in the future there's a thread called the live action thread where we all post questions like this and anything related to doing pee live. Have a look!

Ahhh see I’m new to all this so finding my feet as it were! Didn’t know about the live thread thanks for the info! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Are you at home at the moment? Is getting outside at all feasible?

I'm sure between us we can come up with some much better ideas than wasting it in the toilet. 😉 

I’m at home in bed torturing myself with more fluids and some great videos!

My usual spot at home is either standing at the back door spreading my lips apart and letting it flow right out the door or sometimes sitting on the back step and letting a huge warm arc flood the patio! 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

I’m at home in bed torturing myself with more fluids and some great videos!

My usual spot at home is either standing at the back door spreading my lips apart and letting it flow right out the door or sometimes sitting on the back step and letting a huge warm arc flood the patio! 

If you're still holding right now, I think it's definitely time soon to flood the patio soon.  Can you stand and aim for maximum coverage?

And if your phone is to hand, feel free to let us see the finished result! 😉  

1 minute ago, Admin said:

If you're still holding right now, I think it's definitely time soon to flood the patio soon.  Can you stand and aim for maximum coverage?

And if your phone is to hand, feel free to let us see the finished result! 😉  

Still holding and I think I can go a little longer although fingering myself is making me desperate! Just wish we could upload videos I’d show the whole thing 😊

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
21 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Still holding and I think I can go a little longer although fingering myself is making me desperate! Just wish we could upload videos I’d show the whole thing 😊

Email it to [email protected] and I'll upload it for you. You can use https://wetransfer.com/ if it's a large file. You are going to fit in very well here I can tell. 🙂