Riley's Pee Lottery

Riley

Welcome to the first version of Riley's Lottery! My idea for this lottery was to have the "winner" be able to have me do a variety of things.

1) share 1-2 pee experiences that I've never told anyone before

2) I will write a fictional pee related story for you, it can include anything you want as long as that's not a 500 page book.

3) control how I pee for 1 pee. Like for example you could tell me to go pee from a tree or something very obscure or tell me to get very desperate and do something. Basically complete control of my bladder as long as it's not public or will get me arrested 😂😂

All options) with any option you pick you get to pick what I wear for a day including clothing, shoes, hair, and makeup. 

So those are the options I have right now but if you have ideas for more comment below! Also to enter the lottery all you need to do is comment below.

PS: if you want to comment but don't want to enter just write something at the bottom of your comment saying like I don't want to enter etc...

I love you all so much!❤️❤️

-Riley

PPS: not sure if this is in the right subforum so sorry if it isn't😖😖

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@Grizzly Man congratulations you won the lottery! I hope to hear from you in this thread or by pm soon! If you don't reply within 24 hours I will select a new winner.

If you didn't win this time don't worry I want to do this again very soon 🙂

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Riley said:

@Grizzly Man congratulations you won the lottery! I hope to hear from you in this thread or by pm soon! If you don't reply within 24 hours I will select a new winner.

If you didn't win this time don't worry I want to do this again very soon 🙂

Lets go with option 2. Like you i enjoy nature but i also enjoy cooking lol

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Lets go with option 2. Like you i enjoy nature but i also enjoy cooking lol

Hmm ok xD it might take me a but I'll try to encorporate nature and cooking into a story xD do you want the main character to be male or female?

Also you can choose my outfit for tommorow if your interested!

2 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

Female main character. Cooking over a fire by a lake could be a good setting lol

Are you ok if I write it in first person or would you prefer third person?

1 minute ago, Grizzly Man said:

Hmmmmm outfit. What are some choices?

Choose anything and I'll see if I have it xD 

This thread has a lot of the clothing I have but I have plenty of things not on this list xD 

https://peefans.com/topic/10524-what-should-i-wear-tommorow/

• Like 1