Please ask me your questions!

Illpeeforyou

Firstly, welcome to the site, it's great to have you here! 🙂 

I saw on your profile you mentioned peeing on a cinema floor, right in front of your seat. Naughty peeing like this is definitely one of my main pee interests, so I'd be keen to hear more about this experience? Did nobody notice?!

It’s my main interest too! Although I do love almost all parts of peeing! It wasn’t just the once it’s more of a habit, I usually wear skirts with no panties specifically to do this in the cinema. I slide to the edge of my seat and pee directly onto the floor sometimes over the seat infront if it’s quiet. No one notices as long as your not in a busy aisle. I have done it on dates before without them knowing too! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
28 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Hey I’m new here and would love to get to know more people! I have seen that these threads don’t gather much interest but thought I would give it a go! Ask away 

First of all glad to have you here

Gathering interest or not, allow me to tell you that many of the most powerful members of the forum consider an introduction a must, regardless that they can be too polite to say it clearly (I'm not, and I say that loud and proud)

So compliments for following a goodmannered behavioural guideline, though not mandatory, yet greatly appreciate

My questions refer to the standard the profile usually (but not mandatorily) displays: birthdate, age, and a (fictionalized or americanized if you prefer) name by which to address you which can be a bit more intimate than your display name

To start, I'm Nancy, Aquarius, 28

17 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

skirts with no panties

Finally somebody who speaks my own language

Explore the forum and make yourself at home

Allow me to tell you that this place, much before and Beyond being a fetish forum, is a family. It is not a brothel of individuals coming here to fulfil sad desires each on his own alone: it is a community, tight and proud. Many great friendships, some of them even transcended to Real Life, had started here

Many subgroups talks about serious subjects like life, politic, history, spirituality, art

The Staff is polite and infinitely less bossy than anywhere else, you can ask them (or senior members like me) ANYTHING you need, of whatever kind, from slight little advices, to forum lore, habits, unwritten "spiritual" rules and so on

Post what you want, when you want, just be sure to pick the right sections (for any doubt, just ASK), nobody will be rude, sticky, or pushy

Your profile sounds great, so I'm waiting to read some of your stuff, but again, only when you want

A great kiss!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Well I’m Katie, 24, British.

I was pretty nervous about posting at first but joined yesterday and having scoped our a few posts decided that you are such a friendly bunch that I should give it a go! 

As for the no panties...it just makes it so much easier to engage in pee fun wherever I am! 

Thanks for the welcome 💕

The nationality was the only thing I would have never dared asking (indeed I did not) as I defend the secret on mine with bloodthirsty ferocity (for my ferocity ahahaha ask anybody)

In itself, I'm delighted to have you here Katie

The better way to surpass anxiety is to NOT post ANYTHING until curiosity and serenity intermingle to give you green light

You cannot even imagine how much friendly we can be as a bunch

Explore slowly and when you  find something interesting, just say yours

It's that easy

Just one single advice Darling, if you are repling to somebody, quoting a portion of his/her post (it's not a rule at all, it's just a way to make things easier) will notify the person that you answered

another trick is to mention the person pressing the @ button followed by the name (no spaces between) of the person you wanna summon

This way people won't miss your replies… Indeed I was gonna miss yours if I didn't came to check if you answered, before logging out...

Ihihi welcome anyway!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Well I’m Katie, 24, British.

I was pretty nervous about posting at first but joined yesterday and having scoped our a few posts decided that you are such a friendly bunch that I should give it a go! 

As for the no panties...it just makes it so much easier to engage in pee fun wherever I am! 

Thanks for the welcome 💕

There's quite a few of us from the UK as you've no doubt seen. Things are definitely more fun when you join in so it's great you're happy to post - how did you find the site by the way? 🙂 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

There's quite a few of us from the UK as you've no doubt seen. Things are definitely more fun when you join in so it's great you're happy to post - how did you find the site by the way? 🙂 

Yeah I’ve seen that there is a few which is quite uncommon with these kinds of sites! 

Actually stumbled across it after searching for new videos! 

Katie, it is so nice to have you here.  Just read away and would will get to know quite a number of members.
Interchange words with others and you will really get to know others.
Just stay with us and don't go away.

• Like 1