Is this cheating?

Ponme

18 hours ago, Ponme said:

Hey bud thank you for the interest in my experience.

I wish I had more details, unfortunately, threw a freakin wall...    It sounds like a deep hissing sound but with wisper because of the wall I presume. It is loud when splashing in the toilet everytime I can hear.

I would like to get a device to record the audio, except i would be worried that she finds it.. i don't want trouble.

About the blue colors, she does not like them because they are a bunch of slackers, and never get work done right and she is stuck deal with them. So maybe she has hate issues.

To answer your question about if she does it on purpose, I don't have an answer for that. If I can can describe her personality in general, she loves her job and is very pro active and has energy. Lets say we talk about the main boss giving her more work or other things to do. She replies such as: its not my job. Find someone else to do it. Like her and another department boss don't get along. I hear things such as: oh he wants to play that game, and she will purposely mess with his schedule to piss him off.

I don't have any problems at all with her, I believe she see's me as, i get shit done and when she needs something, she can rely on me. 

Ahh...okay. She's not afraid to assert herself. Definitely confident. I was going to ask if you'd considered recording her but it is indeed risky and I probably wouldn't try it either. 

Still, I know the frustration of knowing a female coworker is big pisser and wanting to hear it for real, no walls or doors blocking the sound. If she can be heard through a wall at all, just imagine how hard she must be releasing and how loud it really is...

You struck gold here either way just hearing what little you can and of course having access to her leftovers.

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Ahh...okay. She's not afraid to assert herself. Definitely confident. I was going to ask if you'd considered recording her but it is indeed risky and I probably wouldn't try it either. 

Still, I know the frustration of knowing a female coworker is big pisser and wanting to hear it for real, no walls or doors blocking the sound. If she can be heard through a wall at all, just imagine how hard she must be releasing and how loud it really is...

You struck gold here either way just hearing what little you can and of course having access to her leftovers.

Struck gold lolol  if I was single and had the guts to ask, i would love to get a golden shower by her.

I would never use my phone to use to record it.. too risky and big. I do have a tiny device that I bought a while back because my neighbor use to dump his junk on my yard. I eventually caught and faced him. Anyways, if i can remember where i put it, i can try to locate a place hidden enough to hear and that i don't get in trouble and lose my job..ect

Can i upload mp3 or videos here?

20 hours ago, Ponme said:

Struck gold lolol  if I was single and had the guts to ask, i would love to get a golden shower by her.

I would never use my phone to use to record it.. too risky and big. I do have a tiny device that I bought a while back because my neighbor use to dump his junk on my yard. I eventually caught and faced him. Anyways, if i can remember where i put it, i can try to locate a place hidden enough to hear and that i don't get in trouble and lose my job..ect

Can i upload mp3 or videos here?

Sure if it's small enough, that could work.

Yes you can upload here. I'm not sure how to if it's not a link to another site, but I know other members upload their own personal recordings. You could look around for a topic, ask others or the mods.

Tell me to wind my neck in and that it’s none of my business - I’m not going to make a call on ‘cheating’, but if you carried out some of these actions and were caught it could be seriously life changing. 

I know we all have our fantasies and they’re all different - and thinking it doesn’t mean we are actually doing it... 

That said, certainly in the UK being prosecuted after being caught recording someone even in a changing room let alone a toilet would have severe consequences on your liberty, employment prospects and role in society. 

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Tell me to wind my neck in and that it’s none of my business - I’m not going to make a call on ‘cheating’, but if you carried out some of these actions and were caught it could be seriously life changing. 

I know we all have our fantasies and they’re all different - and thinking it doesn’t mean we are actually doing it... 

That said, certainly in the UK being prosecuted after being caught recording someone even in a changing room let alone a toilet would have severe consequences on your liberty, employment prospects and role in society. 

Very true. I'll admit that I have split feelings about it. On one hand, someone's perceived privacy would be violated, which could result in criminal charge. On the other hand, the fetishist in me wants so bad to at least hear this woman in action. Difficult to reconcile such opposing interests.

If he does get a recording, I will certainly enjoy it. If he decides not to for fear of ramification, I have zero complaints, given the risk.

• Agree 1