The complete Revelation of Nancy

spywareonya

4 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Thank you so much Nancy for sharing all those amazing pics. Wow!!!!!!!!

Some of them had been shot for happiness, Others in the most solemn of the situations

If you wanna the story behind any of them, just quote and I'll tell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Some of them had been shot for happiness, Others in the most solemn of the situations

If you wanna the story behind any of them, just quote and I'll tell

I have 3 windows open trying to choose my very favorites to quote-not very easy

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

fishnets

Aggressively and blatantly mainstream in women trying to look over-slutty

But with me, well, they were part of  gift from Alex, with all the suspender and everything...

They were all taken at a concert, by a female friend with a professional camera

The one I'm seen from behind was taken without telling me anything as I was taking a much needed piss

The one I'm taken from upward, well, I just ended peeing… try to see there is a darker pact on the grass below my pussy!!!

After that pic she stood on one side, and I gave head to Alex there and then

She took pics, but they are impossible to edit without ruining the pic itself and I won't post them, ever

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Aggressively and blatantly mainstream in women trying to look over-slutty

But with me, well, they were part of  gift from Alex, with all the suspender and everything...

They were all taken at a concert, by a female friend with a professional camera

The one I'm seen from behind was taken without telling me anything as I was taking a much needed piss

The one I'm taken from upward, well, I just ended peeing… try to see there is a darker pact on the grass below my pussy!!!

After that pic she stood on one side, and I gave head to Alex there and then

She took pics, but they are impossible to edit without ruining the pic itself and I won't post them, ever

That’s awesome and beyond hot. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Does that beautiful necklace have any significant meaning

It is an occult device, pure quartz, shaped with a laser cutter. It was able to absorb my natural energetic emanation and phase its electromagnetic energy around its immediate sorroundings (so my chest and head) and re-set it to a vibratory level that is close to the one a human got when he's particularly serene and also ready to explore his unconscious and dark side (that's why quartz and not other substances)

When the necklace broke down, I used another, and so on, until it was time to place it on the altar, I am not carrying it anymore, it's among the other stuff by now, near objects gathered from all around the world, not silly gothic stuff, I got shaman spears from Congo, a clay cauldron handcrafted by me according to ancient African lore, and many other objects from India and Mexico

Witchcraft is hard stuff!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Oh I can see that, but then again as I have gathered in my learning venture, you already know, life can be very hard

That is why we have invisible protectors, gathering all the willful ones under Their banner. I learnt to talk to Them, and my life, well... changed...

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

That is why we have invisible protectors, gathering all the willful ones under Their banner. I learnt to talk to Them, and my life, well... changed...

I totally believe in invisible protectors. There is no doubt I would be dead had I not been protected. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

I totally believe in invisible protectors. There is no doubt I would be dead had I not been protected. 

I can help you to know them

Check the thread when you want, when you feel ready

You cannot even imagine what we humans were manufactured to be

We are warriors of the Light

But people forgot this, and live empty lives

I wanna rise the flag of the Ancient Ones

Gather all my friends and "children"

That is why I am here on this forum

It doesn't need for a person, in order to change the world, that he does impossible things

It's enough that he love himself and is comfortable with his fetishes/unconscious

People will start admire and even envy his serenity

And in the end, they will ask him HOW

And he will spread the Word

• Like 2
  • Love 2