The complete Revelation of Nancy

spywareonya

13 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

Spywareonya has just directed me to this thread, and I find it so enlightening that a lady would take all the pics and vidoes, and then discuss them personally.

You have a stunning body, and we are so privileged that you share it with us. I think that the Likes I gave to various pics will indicate which area of the anatomy I particulary like, but everything you have shared is so beautiful.

Thank you 😍

Feel free to quote the pics you want to hear the story of...

and thanks for the likes… I'm a vain girl and I want sooooo many of them!!! Just as you said all my pics are hot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Feel free to quote the pics you want to hear the story of...

and thanks for the likes… I'm a vain girl and I want sooooo many of them!!! Just as you said all my pics are hot HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes everyone of them are hot hahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes everyone of them are hot hahaha 

Aahahahahhhahaha likes are useful, they give visibility so to cuddle newcomers

Plus, it's important that when somebody put so much of him/herself in a pic, it gets a little treat!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Aahahahahhhahaha likes are useful, they give visibility so to cuddle newcomers

Plus, it's important that when somebody put so much of him/herself in a pic, it gets a little treat!!!

On for sure. I appreciate all the feedback that I get haha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes I bet it does 

It's the core, Speedy

You have all you need becuase you are a great man

But here in Europe… brave people like you have a harder life… people are… isolated in themselves… to cuddle them and lure them out of their retreat, it needs love… the Grid exists for that… and is the reason I am here...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

It's the core, Speedy

You have all you need becuase you are a great man

But here in Europe… brave people like you have a harder life… people are… isolated in themselves… to cuddle them and lure them out of their retreat, it needs love… the Grid exists for that… and is the reason I am here...

Iam glad your here spreading love and joy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:51 AM, speedy3471 said:

Iam glad your here spreading love and joy

It's my reason in life

Being here is an offspring of what I am

(though I love piss actually ahahahah)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I think that's one thing we all have in common on this site hahah 

Sincerity to the point of gun to the head?

I agree 99%

Some people… stick too much to their stuff only

I am not judgeing, it's subtler

Every contribution is a contribution, I already discussed this extensively

I am NOT accusing anybody

Yet I look toward something Greater than personal gain

• Like 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Sincerity to the point of gun to the head?

I agree 99%

Some people… stick too much to their stuff only

I am not judgeing, it's subtler

Every contribution is a contribution, I already discussed this extensively

I am NOT accusing anybody

Yet I look toward something Greater than personal gain

To many people have personal gain at the top of their agendas. If they would try to help other people move forward with their gains the world would be a much better place

Dont get me wrong, personal gain is nice but if it comes at a cost of others(which it usually always does) then to me the cost is to much 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

To many people have personal gain at the top of their agendas. If they would try to help other people move forward with their gains the world would be a much better place

Also because, speaking of personal gain, you get more if you share with more people!!!

18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Dont get me wrong, personal gain is nice but if it comes at a cost of others(which it usually always does) then to me the cost is to much 

I too look for my gain, but Always in order to re-invest

All I got I use to create more

That's why giving to me is never a waste, and I Always give back more than I get

I love your good heart, it's the main reason why I befriended you

You are a true man

Only true men has the guts of their feelings

• Love 3
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Also because, speaking of personal gain, you get more if you share with more people!!!

I too look for my gain, but Always in order to re-invest

All I got I use to create more

That's why giving to me is never a waste, and I Always give back more than I get

I love your good heart, it's the main reason why I befriended you

You are a true man

Only true men has the guts of their feelings

Absolutely you get more gain by helping people. I always help others. By donating my time or items like clothing which non longer fit or things I no longer use. I like donating to charities any chance I get and if I only 'gain' the feeling of doing something good then mission accomplished 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely you get more gain by helping people. I always help others. By donating my time or items like clothing which non longer fit or things I no longer use. I like donating to charities any chance I get and if I only 'gain' the feeling of doing something good then mission accomplished 

I am here to this

Our League will extend

We will hug our comrades and make everybody happy

• Like 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes we sure will. One person at a time, we will make a diffrence

I will soon build a good, new book

Meanwhile I wanna drag more persons to the interview thread I started ihihihihi

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:06 AM, speedy3471 said:

Maybe that's something we should get state again?

A new Peefans Cup will be held when it will be possible to have another  6 months free gold membership

Since it's not a matter of greed but of forum necessity, such awards cannot be given so easily!!!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

These are my favourite you are so cute and sexy 

First and third I just ended a piss… but the first was took without telling me!!!!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Btw @spywareonya what's the story behind the pics i listed? And the one with the knife it takes some gutts tho to bring a sharp object so close to something so sensitive 

I was at a concert and my friends got a professional camera and we tried it on me, if you watch carefully I have THE SAME CLOTHES in all three pics

The first one I was pissing on the ground near the fence that sorrounded the place, the second one was just me leaning on a column, and the third I just pissed in front of the camera, if you focus on the ground between my leg you can barely notice a darker area in the dead grass

The one with knife, well it's a cerimonial dagger, it shed blood (no questions), it is one of my mos intimate pics as it shows my most sinister side, the dangers in me

• Love 2