The complete Revelation of Nancy

spywareonya

23 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

I’ll repeat. Please be careful with that knife, we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to those beautiful breasts of yours

That knife has a ritualistic power

It shed blood

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

2 awesome pee pics 

They were both from one of my happiest moments so far

A Flower exposition that took over a Whole little town near mine

The one on the car was taken in the parking lot, and the one in the river, at the end of the day, in the town river, and it was a lot!! I am also sure somebody saw me...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Mercy! I have seen many of these pictures before as you have shared them over the past year, but how wonderful to have them all in one place. A few of them I do not recall seeing and want to know more. I will copy and paste them when I am back at my full computer instead of the tablet and can more easily select content. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Wow this is like browsing through a book called "Nancy The Complete Works"  😉😋

and each image is amazing hun

Thanks for posting them x

Thank you for these words my dear friend!!!

If any of them rises your curiosity, quote and ask!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Awwww!!! I love this dress. The hat. And i wish my hair would have soft curls like that. You are adorable! 

Thank you Darling!!! My hair behave like that when I let them dry by simpe air and time… ihihih!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 9/6/2018 at 7:20 AM, spywareonya said:

20180715_134248...jpg.ef10a923101e5a7401838c2715a97df7.thumb.jpg.fbceef87d8db28c8c281cac079be1bff.jpg

This one I really like because it feels vintage with the lack of color and because of the pose you're using. You just don't see women today pose in an elegant way like this anymore. It's usually just ass and tits for instagram or something. This is classy, like it was taken in the 50's. It's also unique in that it makes you look taller than you are. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1