Ask me anything!

Riley

I know this will probably just be an emtpy thread but I'm going to try anyway xD. If you have any questions from pee to what kind of ice cream I like I'd love to answer them! 

Here's a little bit more about me besides what I posted in my introduction. I love fashion and everything to do with clothes and hair. Speaking of hair I naturally have blonde hair with red mixed in but right now I'm lightening my hair so it's just a light blonde but I've thought about going the other way and becoming a redhead xD I also love to draw in mainly pencil but I'm trying to figure out programs like Adobe animate to make other cool things!

On my nerdy side I'm very much into technology and as my job right now I build and sell computers to people but I'm also very much into astronomy and when I was little I wanted to become an astronomer.

So that's me xD hopefully that helps with questions xD

I love you all so much!!❤️❤️

-Riley

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bpb said:

@Riley, is there any other type of clothing that you like to Pee in or thru besides Jeans?

Jean shorts😂😂 

Jeans are my favorite to wet in but I do like wetting anything. I like leggings because they are easy to wash and they feel nice to wet in 😂

I hope I answered your question!

Edited by Riley
On 9/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, fannywatcher said:

Great i dont mind a little science,and astronomy etc..but im no expert.I cant work out where Uranus will be in 698 years or anything!

I can't work that out either😂😂 you don't need to be Einstein to like astronomy😂😂

Edited by Riley