Gunpowder club

spywareonya

UWell my shot gun in question is a benelli m4 super 90, my favorite shot gun lol, I own a few different makes and models

The m4 is semi automatic, it uses the Argo system. Auto regulating gas operated. This means there are 2 gas pistons which operate the bolt carrier. It has a 18.5 inch barrel with a modified choke. 5 +1 magazine capacity. It has ghost ring sites and a picitinny rail. 

The adjustable stock makes it very user friendly

20190830_081422.jpg

20190830_081433.jpg

20190830_081436.jpg

• Like 1

The GAU-8 Avenger,is a modern "Gatling" type weapon.

This aircraft,the A-10 Thunderbolt,also the "warthog",was designed to carry it.It features an entire titanium armoured seat and cockpit,for the pilot,making it very tough for ground fire to bring down.

The weapon itself,is about 20 feet long,and weighs about over a ton.It fires a 30mm round,at a rate of about 3500 rpm.This can rip into vehicles,including tanks.Its said that during the Gulf war,entire Iraqi units,would surrender at the sight of the A-10 and its death dealing 30mm cannon coming towards them.The sound of this firing,sounds like a deep buzz,which is terrifying,ive seen and heard these on a training flight in the UK.I wouldnt like to be on its receiving end.

gau-8-99112d.jpg

gau-8-990837b.jpg

gau1.jpg

gau.jpg

Edited by F.W
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

UWell my shot gun in question is a benelli m4 super 90, my favorite shot gun lol, I own a few different makes and models

The m4 is semi automatic, it uses the Argo system. Auto regulating gas operated. This means there are 2 gas pistons which operate the bolt carrier. It has a 18.5 inch barrel with a modified choke. 5 +1 magazine capacity. It has ghost ring sites and a picitinny rail. 

The adjustable stock makes it very user friendly

20190830_081422.jpg

20190830_081433.jpg

20190830_081436.jpg

That thing got my dick hard lol do you usally carry it around? I mean it would scare of any potential intruders haha hows the fire power in it?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

That thing got my dick hard lol do you usally carry it around? I mean it would scare of any potential intruders haha hows the fire power in it?

Lol. The firepower depends on the type of ammo used. For example 00 buckshot is devastating up to about 45meters or so. Image 9 pellets .330 of an inch in diameter traveling at about 1500 feet per second

#8 shot is used for skeet shooting. It has alot of small lead pellets traveling at around 1100 feet pe5 second, not very lethal past 25 meters

Now imagine a 12 gauge slug. A big chunk of lead about 20mm in diameter and weighing not less than 400 grains!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Lol. The firepower depends on the type of ammo used. For example 00 buckshot is devastating up to about 45meters or so. Image 9 pellets .330 of an inch in diameter traveling at about 1500 feet per second!

I would go for this ammo🤩 but just thinking of strategy wouldn't a assult riffle be better thinking of your surrounding terrain of fields? Im not saying a shotgun is bad tho that thing would be worse to get hit by then a riffle bùllet i guess. But im not an expert on that really just thinking that the shotgun is more powerfull and lethal but the riffle has more precision and you can fire more bullets until reload

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Using short cased 12ga 1 3/4 inch shells of #4 buck, I can fit 10 of these in my Mossberg.

Each shell contains 34 .33inch dia lead balls. If I fire at a rate of 1 per second, in ten seconds I can send 340 balls down range.

At 1200 fps.  That's a lot of firepower. Perfect for in home use at close range, which is where most hostile encounters happen.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/aguila-minishells-12-gauge-ammunition-20-rounds-1-34-shell-4-and-1-buckshot-combination-58oz-1200fps/FC-640420002538.html

19 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Using short cased 12ga 1 3/4 inch shells of #4 buck, I can fit 10 of these in my Mossberg.

Each shell contains 34 .33inch dia lead balls. If I fire at a rate of 1 per second, in ten seconds I can send 340 balls down range.

At 1200 fps.  That's a lot of firepower. Perfect for in home use at close range, which is where most hostile encounters happen.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/aguila-minishells-12-gauge-ammunition-20-rounds-1-34-shell-4-and-1-buckshot-combination-58oz-1200fps/FC-640420002538.html

Those would be great home defence rounds. My mossberg 500 pump gun will fit 7 rounds of 2 3/4 rounds in the magazine tube. With those short rounds bet I would fit 9 as well

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

I would go for this ammo🤩 but just thinking of strategy wouldn't a assult riffle be better thinking of your surrounding terrain of fields? Im not saying a shotgun is bad tho that thing would be worse to get hit by then a riffle bùllet i guess. But im not an expert on that really just thinking that the shotgun is more powerfull and lethal but the riffle has more precision and you can fire more bullets until reload

O us lowly Canadian civilians aren't allowed to own assault rifles lol. My selector switch on my ar 15 rifles dont rotate the full 180 degrees into full auto, just 90 degrees to semi auto 

Your right about the open fields, rifles work better. A shotgun is the ultimate close quarters battle weapon. And for breaching doors as well 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

What I mean by daisy chaining 155mm arty shells is that it's used as an IED. Bury 3 or 4 together and wire them to explode together, well it will destroy a mine proof APC. Maybe not so much a main battle tank

Mabye but a mine proof car is better then a not mine proof car 

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

What I mean by daisy chaining 155mm arty shells is that it's used as an IED. Bury 3 or 4 together and wire them to explode together, well it will destroy a mine proof APC. Maybe not so much a main battle tank

Without active armor an RPG will take it out in  short order.  I don't see any on the vehicle in the picture.

13 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

It's not in combat at the moment but if the war comes it will have armor it's a serbian vehicle

Reactive armor is armour that explodes before the projectile hits it. The idea is that you dissipate and explosion with explosives 

• Like 1