Last outdoor pee

3 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I woke up at just gone 2am needing a pee. I put my coat on and bypassed the bathroom, heading downstairs and outside to the car park belonging to my block of flats. I headed towards my car and opened the door to cover myself. I pulled my pyjama bottoms and knickers down and squatted low between my car and my neighbour’s while holding my car door in position to screen me should anyone pass by. I could feel the cold metal of my neighbour’s car against my bare thigh as I pissed onto the block paving. I finished and pulled my knickers and bottoms up without wiping, locked my car door and headed back inside. 

Wonderful!

4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I woke up at just gone 2am needing a pee. I put my coat on and bypassed the bathroom, heading downstairs and outside to the car park belonging to my block of flats. I headed towards my car and opened the door to cover myself. I pulled my pyjama bottoms and knickers down and squatted low between my car and my neighbour’s while holding my car door in position to screen me should anyone pass by. I could feel the cold metal of my neighbour’s car against my bare thigh as I pissed onto the block paving. I finished and pulled my knickers and bottoms up without wiping, locked my car door and headed back inside. 

Seriously hot xx

• Agree 1
19 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

Last night it was raining pretty hard here, and I needed to pee. I put on a short dress and a jacket, and went out onto my balcony. It was dark, so no one could see what I was about to do.

I stood with my legs spread a little bit. I started to pee slowly, it felt amazing to release outside. The sound of my pissing was drowned out by the pouring rain. I finished my pee and went inside. This morning my pee was all washed away. 

There's something about a rainy night that seems to make us a little bolder. It's dark enough the no one can likely see us and wet enough that no one finds the evidence. 

The past few years I've lived with neighbors close by. Stepping out onto the deck on rainy nights have been my some of most favorite releases.

I had several outdoor pees yesterday, but one of them was particularly fun as I was at the edge of a car park peeing onto the gravel next to the hedge.   I could hear voices and two ladies with dogs walked past on the other side of the hedge.   I doubt they could see much but they could probably hear my pee hitting the gravel.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Hidengo said:

My shift starts at 9AM, but I usually punch in around 8:45, so I get the 8AM bus to be safe in getting there on time. Weekend buses are weird, though, and when I woke up at 7:30 to check when the bus would arrive, I got one bus in 10 minutes and one in 40. Clearly I was going to get that 10 minute bus, so I hopped out of bed rushed to get my uniform on, telling myself I could buy something for breakfast before I got to work, and more importantly (for the sake of this story), that I could have my morning pee at work as well.

My rushing was for naught, though, because when I got to the bust stop and checked the time again, it said the bus would arrive in 8 minutes. Enough time to stew in bladder anxiety, but not enough time to run back home, up two flights of steps, to go to the bathroom, and get back in a reasonable time.

Luckily, it was a Sunday morning, nobody was on the sidewalk, and a large truck was parked close to the bust stop to give me cover

I false-started twice– once before a random jogger ran by, who would have caught me in mid-flow, and once before a large police van passed.

After the police can, my body decided that there were no more false starts to be had, and with one more look up and down the sidewalk to ensure nobody was around, I whipped it out and aimed for the asphalt (I was careful not to actually pee on somebody’s car. I was just using the convenient cover).

I must have spent a minute and a half looking back and forth as I relieved myself, and during the last 15 seconds, I saw my bus approaching the light, though thankfully it had the red and I was able to finish in time before it turned the corner.

An excellent account thanks! Hope you enjoyed it 🙂. Did the risk enhance the experience for you?

On 11/1/2021 at 3:54 AM, Girllikespee said:

I put on a short dress and a jacket.....I stood with my legs spread a little bit. I started to pee slowly,

Just "letting go" under a dress, legs a little apart - in my view one of the naughtiest and sexiest ways for a girl to pee.👍😊 I assume you weren't wearing knickers - but if you were and just peed through them, it would be even naughtier and sexier.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I get to pee outside a lot in my job. There's plenty of lay-bys up n down the UK where I've had to stop my truck and piss. My hobby lets me do that too, being a cyclist riding around the quiet roads where I live there aren't any public places so it's always a hedge for me. Some times I don't bother getting my dick out and just piss my shorts knowing it will dry by the time I cycle home.

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

A series of unfortunate events led to Mr E and I being stranded overnight in the capital city. Not good. 

In the morning, I relieved my achingly full bladder into the bushes around St Pancras New Church. I lifted my black skirt, aimed my vulva, spreading my labia and sent a long, thick stream into the bushes, making the leaves glisten in the morning light. Above me, four of the church's eight caryatids gazed down, disapprovingly. Their pollution marked faces grotesque and forbidding. Each one clutching an extinguished torch and an empty ewer -  symbols of a life cut short too soon. 

By far the most Gothic pee I've ever had. 

Oh! I can see it all in my mind's eye Eli! So descriptive. I hope you got home safe in the end. Had you slept among the graves?! I hope you found somewhere more comfortable. Euston Road is busy - and lots of sirens all hours. Hope you're OK!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Oh! I can see it all in my mind's eye Eli! So descriptive. I hope you got home safe in the end. Had you slept among the graves?! I hope you found somewhere more comfortable. Euston Road is busy - and lots of sirens all hours. Hope you're OK!

I don't want to say anything too identifying, but yes. Mr E and I are both okay now. 🙂

• Love 3

Nothing super special today, but I haven't posted here for a while.   I went for a ride on my bike at lunchtime.   I cycled past two ladies who were walking in the same direction as me.   Once I rounded the bend, I cycled a little further then stopped at the side of the path and peed from my bike.   I was kind of wishing that they would round the bend and see what I was doing, but they were too far back.   I could just make them out approaching as I looked through the vegetation, so they may have seen me stopped and then seen my puddle, but they didn't actually see the peeing as far as I know.

I'm also staying on a caravan site this weekend and have peed in the bushes behind the caravan a couple of times.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/2/2021 at 2:09 AM, Kupar said:

An excellent account thanks! Hope you enjoyed it 🙂. Did the risk enhance the experience for you?

Sorry I just saw this lol

There was actually little risk of being seen, between having adequate cover and the streets being deserted. But I’ve recently been finding it  fun to pee outside, while when I was younger it would just make me anxious.  

• Love 1

I'm on a mini vacation with some of my family. Yesterday, we biked around a smaller island off of Rhode Island. I had been drinking water and frozen lemonades for hours and had purposefully been avoiding the public restrooms, with obvious intentions. I was kind of "leading" my family on our adventure, so I was having trouble getting away for a moments privacy, mainly because I do not like to bring up something that turns me on around them. We finally got to a point where we were completing the loop and everyone knew where we were, so I sped up and intentionally went the wrong way when I was out of site. I pedaled up a dirt track road, nestled between several dunes that had houses sporadically built atop them, and stopped when I realized I had made it almost completely up someone's driveway. I thought better now then never, so I pulled my penis out of my corduroy shorts and made a huge puddle in the dirt, right in the middle of this driveway. I could hear voices from the house above me, but they had no angle with which they could see me (to my knowledge), but I did like knowing they were there while I sought relief. I peed for almost a minute, I had been holding it for hours at that point! I shook off, remounted my bike and regrouped in a much more comfortable state. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Yesterday I had to drive somewhere for work.  I peed outside several times.   I am staying on a camp site at the moment, so when I left, I avoided using the toilet in the caravan (no point filling it more than necessary - just means more trips to empty it). I stopped at the first suitable place I came to - a small car park for walks, and I did my morning pee into a bush.

I had to go via home (near the campsite) where I had a mug of tea and a glass of fruit juice, got showered and changed for work.  I made tea in a flask cup for the trip and took several bottles of water.

About two thirds of the way there I stopped to visit a place that I saw on a sign.   Before I got back in the car I peed in a wild flower area next to the car park.   

Just before I got to site, I stopped by a footpath and stepped a short way from the road to empty my bladder before going in so that I wouldn’t need to pee straight away when I saw the customer.

After several meetings and more tea/water, I headed home, but skipped the toilets.  I stopped in a convenient little grassed area just off the road, got changed into shorts and T shirt and sat on the edge of the car sill, stuck my dick out of the leg of my shorts and peed onto the grass.

I went and visited another place and finally headed home. At one point I needed to pee so pulled into a lay-by on the dual carriageway.  I spotted a gap in the fence and thought it would lead to a secluded place, but there was a huge ditch. However there were tissues there and I guess people peed there with their vehicles as cover.  My car was a bit further down, so offered no cover, but I peed there anyway, stood in the gap of the fence and peeing into the ditch.   People in passing cars would easily know what I was doing, but they were hardly likely to cause me an issue, so I just peed anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Yesterday I had to drive somewhere for work.  I peed outside several times.   I am staying on a camp site at the moment, so when I left, I avoided using the toilet in the caravan (no point filling it more than necessary - just means more trips to empty it). I stopped at the first suitable place I came to - a small car park for walks, and I did my morning pee into a bush.

I had to go via home (near the campsite) where I had a mug of tea and a glass of fruit juice, got showered and changed for work.  I made tea in a flask cup for the trip and took several bottles of water.

About two thirds of the way there I stopped to visit a place that I saw on a sign.   Before I got back in the car I peed in a wild flower area next to the car park.   

Just before I got to site, I stopped by a footpath and stepped a short way from the road to empty my bladder before going in so that I wouldn’t need to pee straight away when I saw the customer.

After several meetings and more tea/water, I headed home, but skipped the toilets.  I stopped in a convenient little grassed area just off the road, got changed into shorts and T shirt and sat on the edge of the car sill, stuck my dick out of the leg of my shorts and peed onto the grass.

I went and visited another place and finally headed home. At one point I needed to pee so pulled into a lay-by on the dual carriageway.  I spotted a gap in the fence and thought it would lead to a secluded place, but there was a huge ditch. However there were tissues there and I guess people peed there with their vehicles as cover.  My car was a bit further down, so offered no cover, but I peed there anyway, stood in the gap of the fence and peeing into the ditch.   People in passing cars would easily know what I was doing, but they were hardly likely to cause me an issue, so I just peed anyway.

An excellent day of al fresco peeing my friend! thanks for describing it for us.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...