Last outdoor pee

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Mr E and I have just arrived home from a few days city break. I had several outdoor pees whilst we were out and about - as did Mr E.

The first evening, Mr E and I had arrived in the first city we were visiting and parked our vehicle in a multi storey car park. Next, as Mr E  waited for Google Maps to co-operate on his phone, I took the opportunity to tuck myself between a green electrical junction box (thousands of these in the UK) and the wall and release a long spray of clear fluid through my modified leggings down the sloping street. It pooled behind the junction box and snaked down the pavement in strong rivulets and tributaries.

In the next city, Newcastle, I chose a spot recommended by an article in the Tab newspaper on the best places to piss in the city centre (around the back of the Anglican Cathedral), lifted my faux leather mini skirt and released a pint of locally brewed ale into the Tyne via a storm drain. Despite my traditional manly posture, it made a delicate tinkling sound. Mr E, who had just pissed in the same alleyway, tried to record it on his phone. We're experimenting with making recordings to upload to various sites; but a lot more planning and practice is needed. The video came out too dark.

Later that same night, after Google Maps had got us lost (again), Mr E and I both needed to release some 6.5% and 10.8% locally brewed ale. We both descended down into a subway which was already pungent and both had a long, relieving piss against the Brutalist architecture wall. His piss went on longer than mine and I eventually had to back away to avoid paddling in the small lake he was creating! I don't want my lovely Goth boots all pissy! I don't know where he keeps it all - he's 5' 10" and fits into the same pair of jeans he was wearing at the age of 21!

The final piss in Newcastle was in another alleyway - or should I say throughfare - between two main roads. It is another one of the sites mentioned by the Tab article. I had found a good spot to stand in - a graffiti covered black doorway, in keeping with my dark, Gothic image - and piss down some steps facing the camera. Unfortunately, I was put off by the foot traffic there. I don't mind general night revellers seeing me pee, but the rozzers were knocking about. As much as I love pissing outside, I really don't want to be arrested for it. Finally, I found a dark corner behind some bins facing the open entrance of the alleyway, but discreet enough to be given the benefit of the doubt if any police officers had seen me and I pissed openly into the downward slope of the street. I didn't even face the wall. It made a foamy, streamy puddle a few feet in front of me. People were walking past the entrance of the alleyway, but I don't know if anyone saw me. Again, Mr E tried to record it, but you couldn't see a thing. It was too dark.

As for any video footage, it will be uploaded to other sites in due course; namely when we are happy with the quality of it! One thing, whilst I am more than happy to provide waist down still images of myself for free on this website, I will be uploading any footage and face reveals to websites where there will be a small but affordable charge for them.

Footage sounds great - but perhaps you should reconsider a face reveal.  My opinion, of course.  

6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Mr E and I have just arrived home from a few days city break. I had several outdoor pees whilst we were out and about - as did Mr E.

The first evening, Mr E and I had arrived in the first city we were visiting and parked our vehicle in a multi storey car park. Next, as Mr E  waited for Google Maps to co-operate on his phone, I took the opportunity to tuck myself between a green electrical junction box (thousands of these in the UK) and the wall and release a long spray of clear fluid through my modified leggings down the sloping street. It pooled behind the junction box and snaked down the pavement in strong rivulets and tributaries.

In the next city, Newcastle, I chose a spot recommended by an article in the Tab newspaper on the best places to piss in the city centre (around the back of the Anglican Cathedral), lifted my faux leather mini skirt and released a pint of locally brewed ale into the Tyne via a storm drain. Despite my traditional manly posture, it made a delicate tinkling sound. Mr E, who had just pissed in the same alleyway, tried to record it on his phone. We're experimenting with making recordings to upload to various sites; but a lot more planning and practice is needed. The video came out too dark.

Later that same night, after Google Maps had got us lost (again), Mr E and I both needed to release some 6.5% and 10.8% locally brewed ale. We both descended down into a subway which was already pungent and both had a long, relieving piss against the Brutalist architecture wall. His piss went on longer than mine and I eventually had to back away to avoid paddling in the small lake he was creating! I don't want my lovely Goth boots all pissy! I don't know where he keeps it all - he's 5' 10" and fits into the same pair of jeans he was wearing at the age of 21!

The final piss in Newcastle was in another alleyway - or should I say throughfare - between two main roads. It is another one of the sites mentioned by the Tab article. I had found a good spot to stand in - a graffiti covered black doorway, in keeping with my dark, Gothic image - and piss down some steps facing the camera. Unfortunately, I was put off by the foot traffic there. I don't mind general night revellers seeing me pee, but the rozzers were knocking about. As much as I love pissing outside, I really don't want to be arrested for it. Finally, I found a dark corner behind some bins facing the open entrance of the alleyway, but discreet enough to be given the benefit of the doubt if any police officers had seen me and I pissed openly into the downward slope of the street. I didn't even face the wall. It made a foamy, streamy puddle a few feet in front of me. People were walking past the entrance of the alleyway, but I don't know if anyone saw me. Again, Mr E tried to record it, but you couldn't see a thing. It was too dark.

As for any video footage, it will be uploaded to other sites in due course; namely when we are happy with the quality of it! One thing, whilst I am more than happy to provide waist down still images of myself for free on this website, I will be uploading any footage and face reveals to websites where there will be a small but affordable charge for them.

Which sites? 😍😍

On 9/30/2021 at 7:50 AM, Eliminature said:

I would pay untold riches to see you peeing on video 

23 minutes ago, Carpetpisser said:

Was out running errands last night and had to go. Stood right by the car and unleashed a stream right onto the pavement. It felt great!

20180510_003649-1-1.jpg

Wow! That is some stream 🙂. Nice one 👍

On 10/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, Girlpee59 said:

Last time I peed was next to a porta loo because I couldn't hold it and I nearly peed myself 

Much better than peeing IN a porta loo. You know how nasty those things can get!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

Today actually!

I was dying to pee all morning today at my construction site and when I finally got a break, I sprinted behind some bushes. I didn’t even bother trying to go to the porta potties because I knew there was going to be a line. My legs were crossed the whole time as I unbuckled my big leather utility belt, the belt for my jeans underneath that, unbuttoned, unzipped, and yanked off my panties, which already had a wet spot on them. I created such a big puddle I though someone would notice it. Thankfully, no one, at least none of my coworkers, saw it.

Sounds like you have quite the bladder capacity.  Must be useful for a construction worker, but then again you leave big puddles.

• Like 2
On 10/27/2021 at 12:25 AM, BGSB86 said:

Oh definitely, the bathroom situation is something I didn’t think about when choosing my career. My bladder is fairly small, but years of “training” means that I can hold it for hours. I mean, I’ll have a big and noticeable wet spot, but at least I can get most of it into a toilet. Not always though 🙂

Impressive! Have you ever measured how much you pee when you are at your limit?