Last outdoor pee

• 4 weeks later...

As I've said before, I pee outside regularly, so only add a bit here now and again.   Two outdoor pees today.  One was off a wooden bridge into a small stream and the other was on a footpath behind a row of houses.

Yesterday I peed in the woods twice whilst out on my bike.  The first time I knew a woman was heading that way, I headed down a narrow path in the woods, just maybe 15m from the main path I stopped, turned to the side and peed on a tree.  The woman walked past on the main path and would have definitely seen my stream shooting out to the side.  I carried on until I was done and then cycled away.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

As I've said before, I pee outside regularly, so only add a bit here now and again.   Two outdoor pees today.  One was off a wooden bridge into a small stream and the other was on a footpath behind a row of houses.

Yesterday I peed in the woods twice whilst out on my bike.  The first time I knew a woman was heading that way, I headed down a narrow path in the woods, just maybe 15m from the main path I stopped, turned to the side and peed on a tree.  The woman walked past on the main path and would have definitely seen my stream shooting out to the side.  I carried on until I was done and then cycled away.

Good to keep your hand in, so to speak 🙂 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I've just had a lovely wee outside. I took my rubbish the bins and looked up, taking in what a clear, peaceful night it is. I hadn't intended to pee while I was there but almost instinctively I pulled my leggings and knickers down and pissed onto the concrete, hearing the splashing of my stream into my growing puddle as the only noise around me on an otherwise peaceful evening. I didn't have anything to wipe with so I pulled up my knickers and leggings, stepped over my puddle and went back inside.

A lovely description of a lovely experience 🙂 Makes me want to go downstairs and do the same. But (a) I'm in bed and comfy, and (b) I don't need a wee at the moment. So it'll have to wait for another time!

• Like 1

For me it would be last night. I was working on my truck(I'm very much into cars and do lots of work on my own vehicles as well as for friends and family), it had gotten dark and I was hurrying to finish up. I took my gloves off, stood close beside my truck and cut loose with a huge, crystal clear piss that felt so amazing. I don't think I realized how long I had been holding it because I was focused on my work.

The different part this time is I was at my cousin's house which is right in the city with any number of neighbors that could have seen what I was doing. I'm so used to living in the country and having the freedom to pee anytime I feel like without any concern of being seen that I kind of forgot I wasn't at home. It was dark and the neighborhood was quiet so I just did what I normally do at home without thinking. I'm sure his neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate my doing that on a regular basis...lol

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 11:22 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I've just had a lovely wee outside. I took my rubbish to the bins and looked up, taking in what a clear, peaceful night it is. I hadn't intended to pee while I was there but almost instinctively I pulled my leggings and knickers down and pissed onto the concrete, hearing the splashing of my stream into my growing puddle as the only noise around me on an otherwise peaceful evening. I didn't have anything to wipe with so I pulled up my knickers and leggings, stepped over my puddle and went back inside.

Do you like to pee on concrete? When I pee outdoors, I rather do it on the grass so that you won't hear the splash and you won't see a puddle.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Yesterday, Mr Eliminature and I went for a walk in a local rural area to celebrate a special event - I don't want to out myself here. I already needed to go a little bit when we arrived, but after a wander around (got to get the lockdown fat off), I mentioned that I could do with going very soon. 

We wandered a little way down a footpath and I made my way through what seemed like a wall of small but thick saplings to one side. In a clearing, I lowered my trousers, moved my underwear to one side and sent a stream a few feet in front of me. It glinted a but in the sunshine and a few drops struck and descended down a fallen twig. Each one catching the sunlight. After I had eased my bladder, I pulled my trousers back up and went to join Mr Eliminature.

There were one or two people wandering in the rural area, but I don't know if any of them saw me, I'm afraid. I think the clearing had been used as a rural latrine before. A few squares of loo paper were caught in the brambles.

Lovely to see you again Eli! And what a wonderful description of your latest outing - I love the way you write about the sunshine on the droplets on the twig - I can picture it exactly.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, Eliminature said:

I went around the back of the building to a small area with weeds and grass, lifted up my overcoat and sent a long, clear stream into the grass. Roughly a metre and a half in front of me. Much relieved, I went back into the micro brewery seating area.

Isn't it wonderful how beer can give you that extra push?

20 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

On Sunday, my wife and I stopped 4 times in the countryside. Twice in the morning emptying our coffee pees, in gravel laybys beside the car and twice in the afternoon after a liquid lunch behind stonewalls in fields on the way home. She is always an absolute darling for treating me to my favourite activity.

Nice seeing the two of you enjoying some quality together time.

Solo hike last weekend after finally splitting off from a group of guys who seemed to be unprepared for their journey... they were out of sight, but realized they were lost and immediately reappeared as i was starting (i didn't even bother going off trail). We laughed about it, ha ha ha, and i had to walk another mile with them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Mr E and I have just arrived home from a few days city break. I had several outdoor pees whilst we were out and about - as did Mr E.

The first evening, Mr E and I had arrived in the first city we were visiting and parked our vehicle in a multi storey car park. Next, as Mr E  waited for Google Maps to co-operate on his phone, I took the opportunity to tuck myself between a green electrical junction box (thousands of these in the UK) and the wall and release a long spray of clear fluid through my modified leggings down the sloping street. It pooled behind the junction box and snaked down the pavement in strong rivulets and tributaries.

In the next city, Newcastle, I chose a spot recommended by an article in the Tab newspaper on the best places to piss in the city centre (around the back of the Anglican Cathedral), lifted my faux leather mini skirt and released a pint of locally brewed ale into the Tyne via a storm drain. Despite my traditional manly posture, it made a delicate tinkling sound. Mr E, who had just pissed in the same alleyway, tried to record it on his phone. We're experimenting with making recordings to upload to various sites; but a lot more planning and practice is needed. The video came out too dark.

Later that same night, after Google Maps had got us lost (again), Mr E and I both needed to release some 6.5% and 10.8% locally brewed ale. We both descended down into a subway which was already pungent and both had a long, relieving piss against the Brutalist architecture wall. His piss went on longer than mine and I eventually had to back away to avoid paddling in the small lake he was creating! I don't want my lovely Goth boots all pissy! I don't know where he keeps it all - he's 5' 10" and fits into the same pair of jeans he was wearing at the age of 21!

The final piss in Newcastle was in another alleyway - or should I say throughfare - between two main roads. It is another one of the sites mentioned by the Tab article. I had found a good spot to stand in - a graffiti covered black doorway, in keeping with my dark, Gothic image - and piss down some steps facing the camera. Unfortunately, I was put off by the foot traffic there. I don't mind general night revellers seeing me pee, but the rozzers were knocking about. As much as I love pissing outside, I really don't want to be arrested for it. Finally, I found a dark corner behind some bins facing the open entrance of the alleyway, but discreet enough to be given the benefit of the doubt if any police officers had seen me and I pissed openly into the downward slope of the street. I didn't even face the wall. It made a foamy, streamy puddle a few feet in front of me. People were walking past the entrance of the alleyway, but I don't know if anyone saw me. Again, Mr E tried to record it, but you couldn't see a thing. It was too dark.

As for any video footage, it will be uploaded to other sites in due course; namely when we are happy with the quality of it! One thing, whilst I am more than happy to provide waist down still images of myself for free on this website, I will be uploading any footage and face reveals to websites where there will be a small but affordable charge for them.

Sounds like you had a great time Eli (and Mr Eli) 🙂 Thanks for telling us all about it. And how thoughtful of The Tab to have an article recommending the best places to go 🙂. On a tangential matter - what beers would you recommend next time I'm up in Newcastle? If you want recommendations for Derby beers and pubs, let me know!