Last outdoor pee

Against a tree on a longish walk in the country yesterday. Story and video in the Men Peeing section. Then later on during the walk, in the middle of the road - well, quiet country lane - hands free and just letting go. Too desperate to photograph or video!

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 4
58 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Mr Eliminature and I both took a leak through the railings into the canal below last weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't as full as I could have been. Still, the sparkling, pale gold arc I managed to make was impressive, even if only fleetingly.

It was chilly on my lady garden, though!

You paint a delightful picture! And I wouldn't blame you in the least if you limited your outdoor peeing in the colder weather ... I know I do!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tigerlily said:

I was going to karaoke with some friends for a birthday party. I realized I had to pee when I got there but I didn’t want to come in and immediately go find a bathroom so I just got out of the car, moved my panties to one side, hiked up my skirt and went on the curb. Near the end, I saw some headlights straight ahead. I still don’t know if they were driving or stopping to take in the view, but I kept going, finished, and neatly brushed my skirt back into place before entering the building.

Practical ... and hot!

On 11/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, Tigerlily said:

I was going to karaoke with some friends for a birthday party. I realized I had to pee when I got there but I didn’t want to come in and immediately go find a bathroom so I just got out of the car, moved my panties to one side, hiked up my skirt and went on the curb. Near the end, I saw some headlights straight ahead. I still don’t know if they were driving or stopping to take in the view, but I kept going, finished, and neatly brushed my skirt back into place before entering the building.

Karaoke sounds fun! Were you standing, squatting, or sitting on the curb?

A couple of months ago I need to move a cubic metre of gravel from the driveway to the backyard.  For reference, a cubic metre weighs about a ton, so it took a while.  At some point in the middle of the activity I needed to pee.  I looked around and didn't see anyone on the road so I unzipped right there and pissed onto the gravel pile.  It's always fun to combine something necessary with something risky and exciting.  And who's going to notice a bit of wet gravel anyway, right?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Reminds me of when I gave lessons to my brother in law.   One day he was driving along a residential street and I asked him to pull over to do a three point turn (turn in the road as it is known now) and once he had stopped he said "Hang on a minute", got out, walked to the other side of the car (my side), stood and peed in the hedge, then got back in and carried on as if nothing was unusual.

For me, my last pee outside was just peeing in the garden.  I haven't been anywhere on my own recently, so I just stood in the garden in the evening and peed onto the grass.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Just now, 40 minutes after a coffee. I'm working from home downstairs today. Didn't fancy using the toilet so I opened the backdoor, walked round the corner of the house and peed on the patio by the dustbins (it's quite a secluded corner). This is my go-to peeing place when I feel like peeing outside at home.

It's a wet day, and the rain will flush the pee away in a little while. I heard people walking by on the pavement, but they couldn't see me.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

About 30min ago I'm doing an irrigation inspection at an apartment complex (watching water run all morning doesn't help) so I opened the side door of my van and pissed onto the track the door slides on (someone was getting into there truck on the other side of my van didn't want to make it obvious)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1