Last outdoor pee

22 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Just went on an evening walk with the husband. We walked on the path by the canal and I asked him to take a photograph of me peeing into it. As always, I lifted up my skirt and directed my lower lips to arc a stream into the water. It made a lovely trickling sound! I have posted the pics in a thread I made on the pictures forum.

Before I found a place by the side of the canal, we noticed two guys were standing on the pavement opposite, peeing through the railings and down the side wall into the canal. I heard the trickle before I saw the streams. They stopped and eyed us suspiciously when we walked past them. We just smiled and said "good evening," though. After all, we were there for the same reason! 

After I had released my stream, it was my husband's turn. At his request, we went around to the opposite side so he could pee through the railings too. He made a narrower but higher arc than me. Peeing outside has been strictly utilitarian for my husband up until now, but he really enjoyed doing that! He already enjoys watching me pee. 

Sounds like your husband and yourself have pissing contests regularly lol. Great work and what a great way to have fun with your husband 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like your husband and yourself have pissing contests regularly lol. Great work and what a great way to have fun with your husband 

Not so much pissing contests as our angle of stream is completely different. We do compare streams, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I was coming back from town this morning when the urge to piss struck me, so I pulled over to the side of the road(I was on a rural gravel road) walked beside my pickup unzipped and started pissing. Well unknown to me a vehicle drove by me(I had my back turned to oncoming traffic) and honked and waved at me lol. I waved back lol

• Haha 1

My last outdoor piss was this afternoon at work. I was going round the various outbuildings making sure everywhere was locked for the weekend when I felt the urge to pee, so whipped my dick out and did so in the parking area before walking back to the office. Pity it was pouring with rain though.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I went first, against a tree covered with ivy leaves. Just lifted my dress and let out one of my characteristically forceful streams which I'm sure you're all familiar with by now. My stream wet the leaves and made them slick. A little bit of steam rose from the wetness. 

Great to hear your keeping those trees watered hahahahaha.

Great reading about your adventures as always 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well you described this perfectly and so described that I didn't need a picture. Love how you streams touched, very hot 

You are so kind that you could only be Canadian, Speedy. ☺🇨🇦👍🏻

Not here, but I'll describe some other experiences of Mr Eliminature and I peeing together, either outdoors or into the same receptacle. We like to touch/cross our streams. 

Edited by Eliminature
Adding more information
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2