Last outdoor pee

I pee outside regularly, but today I walked up a path which I remember from my younger days as a secluded lane with fields on either side.  I needed to pee before I left the house but thought I would pee when I got to the path.  Wrong!  The path that used to be a muddy track has now been tarmac’d and is a busy walking and cycling route.  I really needed to pee, but there were too many people around. Everything from young families, couples and teenagers to a lady with a Zimmer frame.  I couldn’t go into an adjacent field as they had been built on and what was once green for miles is now a huge housing development.  
No matter, I thought, I would cut up through the estate to another path I knew.   By this time, I was getting to the point of becoming serious.   I made it through the housing area and onto the other path.   This was better, a more muddy rural path.  I just needed to walk a bit further because there were still houses backed onto it and I could hear the residents in their garden.  My bladder obviously thought so too and I felt a small spurt appear in my boxers.  I cut it off, but I started feeling that I might soon have no choice but to whip it out and take the relief

I kept walking, but still the housing development each side of the path continued!  How many houses did they build?  I could see I wasn’t going to make it beyond the houses, so I found a place where one side of the path was sheltered by a hedge and the other by a wall.   I could still hear people but couldn’t see anyone.

I pulled out my dick and immediately sprayed down the foliage of the hedge.   It went on for about 40s with me looking all around in case someone came down the path or detected me from their garden.   Eventually with a few final spurts, I was done.  I put everything away and noted that my boxers were a little on the damp side.  I then beat my retreat back down the path to go to the shop, which was my original intention.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:31 AM, spywareonya said:

Indeed

Beside the sexy facte of it, it's actually that I refuse any laws or morals to keep me down; more than actually rebelling, it's most correct to say that I have the psychology of a nudist, and refuse to bow down to a Society which is twisted with all its morals and clothes and shames and embarass

I agree with everything except the clothes part, I like wearing clothes 

Dress go spinny.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, Geepee9 said:

Had a very similar experience with my wife in the hot tub this weekend except the other way around. She was bursting and I convinced her to pee on the grass at the side of the tub. It is behind the garage and the hedge has grown well for cover. I thought she would squat hiding in between the tub and the hedge but she just stood on the grass, pulled her gusset to the side spread her legs and blasted a very golden gusher straight down between her feet. She wiped her feet and got back in and carried on drinking. I've expressed my pleasure a few times since and hope she gets caught short again soon.

This was taken about a week later, look how her strong pee burnt the grass!

P1150962.JPG

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven’t had much chance lately, but on Friday I was driving and reversed into a track that led to a gated field entrance off the road.  I swung my legs out of the car and peed onto the tarmac.  Although the door hid the details, several cars going passed had passengers who looked directly at me and they would know what I was doing as they would be able to see the stream falling below the door.

I blame COVID-19 as I didn’t want to join the crowds in the motorway services so I pulled off at a junction and used the little track - perfect for upholding social distancing.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

My latest two outdoor pees were this afternoon.  I had been to the tip (sorry, use the correct term - Household Waste Recycling Centre) with a pile of rubbish and on the way back needed to pee.  I parked up and walked down a path I knew led to an area with a wooden bridge over a narrow brook.  I stood on the bridge and peed over the rail into the water a few feet below the bridge deck.  The water was flowing at a reasonable pace and my pee made lots of bubbles as it impacted the water and they floated off downstream.

A couple of hours later I needed to collect my wife from work.  I needed to pee before I left, but I deliberately avoided the toilet and stopped at a car park near the station.  I saw a couple of taxi drivers sat in their cabs, so I parked a bit along from them with the drivers door towards the kerb to avoid being seen (it was 4pm, so not dark and plenty of people still about).  I swung my legs out and peed out of the door.  I could have aimed for the grass beyond the curb, but instead I peed onto the tarmac so that it made a good size puddle which then started flowing under the car.   I finished up and zipped up, then pulled the car out of the space and surveyed the puddle.  It was a very definite pee puddle and snaking off across the space out into the car park.

• Like 2