Last outdoor pee

Thought I'd share mine....   Can't beat a bit of fresh air, but it's important to stay hydrated when exercising, right?

Must admit I wasn't absolutely desperate, but couldn't resist stopping for a fresh air pee on a country lane, only a couple of miles from home.  After I'd stood over the bike and created this puddle I decided to provide a more artistic view of it for you. Felt awesome to let it out in the great outdoors.

IMG_1870.jpg

• Like 4
On 2/16/2019 at 10:28 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Thought I'd share mine....   Can't beat a bit of fresh air, but it's important to stay hydrated when exercising, right?

Must admit I wasn't absolutely desperate, but couldn't resist stopping for a fresh air pee on a country lane, only a couple of miles from home.  After I'd stood over the bike and created this puddle I decided to provide a more artistic view of it for you. Felt awesome to let it out in the great outdoors.

IMG_1870.jpg

I've been missing those trailside pees. It's been too cold to ride my bike lately. I can hardly wait until spring.

• Like 1
On 2/17/2019 at 6:19 PM, glad1 said:

I've been missing those trailside pees. It's been too cold to ride my bike lately. I can hardly wait until spring.

I can't wait till spring either, it's hard to ride a bike in the snow hahaha. But I still pee outside even in winter, I just made some yellowish snow 20 minutes ago haha

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I peed outside just this past Sunday, while on a hike near some waterfalls with my family. I told my mom and sister I had to pee and they helped me find some trees that would give me sufficient cover. Funny enough, it was in the same park where I peed outdoors for the first time ever.

“There are dense trees you can go pee over there without anyone seeing”

(Ms. Tito: hopes somebody sees)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I peed in front of City Hall in a small park after a protest. The protesters cleared out and walked into the scant bushes and pulled out my cock and peed on the side of a shed. I had been holding it for a long time too.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Just the other day I went behind my house and peed right next to our air conditioning unit. Earlier that day, in addition to the water I usually drink throughout the day, I had drank at 28 oz (828 ml) bottle of Gatorade. So, standing a short distance from the wall, I peed on the ground for felt like forever. There was so much it actually started to pool around in the pebbles on the ground there.

It was great. I so rarely get opportunities to pee outside these days since people are usually home due to coronavirus.

• Like 2

I peed in the garden yesterday, I had locked myself out and was sunbathing in the garden and I needed to go. Our garden is relatively sheltered so I just moved my panties to the side, squatted on the grass and peed. I have to admit I love the feeling of grass on my pussy as I pee! Will definitely be doing it more.

Guest UnabashedUser

Two days ago while riding bike on remote bike trail.  Found a pair of deserted panties and used condom along the route so watered them down standing over them.

2 hours ago, ellahoney said:

I peed in the garden yesterday, I had locked myself out and was sunbathing in the garden and I needed to go. Our garden is relatively sheltered so I just moved my panties to the side, squatted on the grass and peed. I have to admit I love the feeling of grass on my pussy as I pee! Will definitely be doing it more.

Wow! Was this really your first time peeing outside? Glad you enjoyed the feel of the air and the grass on your slit. Doing it in long grass is very discreet, too, in case anyone was watching, though it sounds like you’d like to be watched...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I spent most of the last two days driving on the back roads of the (US) Upper Midwest. Never once did I visit a rest area or used the facilities inside a fast food restaurant. So, whenever nature paid a call, I would pull over onto the side and pee in the gravel, grass, dirt or..... It was kind of a thrill to think that I could have been caught by passerby, by that will have to wait until another time.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2020 at 1:00 PM, Alfresco said:

I was in the hot tub yesterday with my wife.   We had been in there over an hour, I had had a beer and I needed to pee quite desperately.   Much as I enjoy peeing in hot tubs, I try to limit peeing in our own hot tub as it messes with the chemicals etc   I do it sometimes, but not always.   Anyway, I said to my wife I was getting out for a pee and as I climbed out with water dripping from my shorts, she said "You're not going to drip that lot through the house are you".  So I said "I can pee in the garden if you prefer", so she said "just go behind the shed".  Which I did.

I stepped into the gap behind the shed and let loose, soaking the grass.  It seemed to go on for ages and my wife would be able to hear the splashing.  I finished up and got back in the the hot tub.

Later on, my wife admitted that she had peed in the hot tub.   I told her that next time she should get out and sit on the grass and pee through her suit if she didn't want to trail water through the house and didn't want to expose herself.  I doubt if she will change though - she often pees in the hot tub - our own and also at hotels/gyms etc.

Had a very similar experience with my wife in the hot tub this weekend except the other way around. She was bursting and I convinced her to pee on the grass at the side of the tub. It is behind the garage and the hedge has grown well for cover. I thought she would squat hiding in between the tub and the hedge but she just stood on the grass, pulled her gusset to the side spread her legs and blasted a very golden gusher straight down between her feet. She wiped her feet and got back in and carried on drinking. I've expressed my pleasure a few times since and hope she gets caught short again soon.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 6/11/2020 at 6:34 AM, ChrisS said:

Last weekend, my gf and I had been out paddle boarding, drinking several beers. Once we got the boards put away, we both had to pee again so walked out on the rocks of the breakwater till we found a nice rock to sit on together, in sight of hundreds of people, but just far enough away no one could tell what we were up to. We both let go right there, her pee gushing through her bikini and flowing out across the rock, while mine ran down the inside of my boardshorts before cascading onto the other rocks below. Mind you, we'd already peed several times while out on the paddle board, also peeing through our swimsuits, given the water was too cold to actually dip in; the beers were really flowing through us.

My wife and myself did this on a breakwater on a busy beach in  Santorini last summer. She pointed her gusset towards me not the beach then flooded the rock she was sitting on while I peed trough the leg of my shorts. Soon finished up as I got hard. Shortly after a girl walked past us out along the breakwater and stepped through our pee !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2

It was a few months ago for me. I'd been at the pool all day drinking and having fun. When the sun set we all sat at the bar and the conversation carried on. Before we knew it it was 1am and time to head home. I remember thinking at the time that I should go to the loo but decided that since it was just a short walk home I'd just wait till then instead.

I'd only left the bar a few minutes and naughty thought crossed my mind. Instead of going the direct route home I was going to walk the back way along a poorly lit path behind some of the villas. Once I was out of the public eye i just relaxed and started peeing while continuing to walk home. I was still in my swim shorts and flip flops so wasn't bothered about getting them wet. The shorts were also dark blue so it was hard to see if they were wet also.

After literally the best wee of my life I continued to walk home, my legs drying as I went. A few minutes later I was back home and no one was any the wiser.