Last outdoor pee

Two outdoor pees today. One was driving on a 4 hour trip.  Stopped for some food but didn’t use the toilet.  A bit later I pulled into a lay-by. It was about 9pm so very dark and an unlit road.  At one end of the lay-by there was a driveway to a farm.  I peed against the wall there.  

Went out this evening and I had a pee on a stone staircase that goes from a high level road down to a low level road.  Four girls walked past the top of the stairs so they got a good look. 

Yesterday I peed outside 4 times in the evening.  I had driven two hours to Cambridge and when I got there I parked on a side road and peed by the car before going into the hotel and checking in.

I then went out looking for sightings - see separate report In the True Sightings section and whilst I was out, I peed three times.  

My second pee of the night was on a city side road, quiet and unlit but with the possibility of being caught.  

Third was behind a market stall. 

Fourth was in a pedestrian underpass/subway on the way back to the hotel. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 10:42 AM, chubbybirb999 said:

I need to pee outside again sometime but I never seem to have the opportunity- or the bravery!

I definitely agree! I'll do everything I can to encourage you including allow you to watch me add to your puddle.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

For those who didn't realise this is the origin of my nick here!

Seeing the steam on a cold day is wonderful!!

Did you previously wrote it somewhere? I mean, years ago? Because I already knew… that's Oz ahaha

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday.I was driving and desperate to pee.Pulled into a lay-by on a country road,walked a little bit back,unfastened my jeans,pulled my cock out and peed for about 30 seconds.Another car went past,so had to cut it short but it felt better.I walked back to the car with my belt still unfastened.Further up the road,I stopped at a service station and peed again.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I peed outdoors last week.

I recently moved into new house. The garden fence is about 5 foot high. The family next door are very fond of their garden and use it a great deal. They also have a very yappy little dog which gets on my tits a hell of a lot.

Quite often I go for a smoke in the garden in my bath robe, and last week I went up and stood against the fence and started “talking” to the dog – you know, just stupid doggy talk.

The mum was in the garden (doing something or other) and smiled at me. During that time, I had my willy out and was peeing up against the fence.

I really wanted to pee all over her because she is rather nice!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Jethro P said:

I peed outdoors last week.

I recently moved into new house. The garden fence is about 5 foot high. The family next door are very fond of their garden and use it a great deal. They also have a very yappy little dog which gets on my tits a hell of a lot.

Quite often I go for a smoke in the garden in my bath robe, and last week I went up and stood against the fence and started “talking” to the dog – you know, just stupid doggy talk.

The mum was in the garden (doing something or other) and smiled at me. During that time, I had my willy out and was peeing up against the fence.

I really wanted to pee all over her because she is rather nice!!

Nothing like seeing if you can clear a 5-foot fence.

overthefence_82976.jpg

• Like 3
On 9/5/2018 at 6:31 AM, spywareonya said:

Indeed

Beside the sexy facte of it, it's actually that I refuse any laws or morals to keep me down; more than actually rebelling, it's most correct to say that I have the psychology of a nudist, and refuse to bow down to a Society which is twisted with all its morals and clothes and shames and embarass

Actually not for kink related purposes I wish more people thought this way. 

Mine was yesterday afternoon...

I'd just picked up a hire van for some moving stuff about today and was on my way back home.  As I was sitting in the rental office, the thought crossed my mind that the coffee and then a pint glass of Diet Coke I'd had earlier were making their presence felt.

Driving back home is normally about 20 minutes from city centre, through suburbs and some more country areas. The traffic was starting to build for rush hour, so I knew the most direct route wouldn't be quickest. Instead I was making fairly good progress - but the need to pee had grown rapidly.  I think part of it was in my mind too - each set of traffic lights I was having to physically hold myself and jiggle about, but then it was easing off when moving.

After about 10 minutes I was still a good way from home - and at a junction where I had a choice of road. I turned onto what should have been the quicker road and immediately into standing traffic. Up ahead I spotted a car turn round in a side road and come back to take the other route. A couple of minutes of holding and squeezing later I reached the same road. I couldn't just spin the van round in the junction, so had to turn up the road - drive about a hundred yards and turn around. On the short drive up the road I spotted my toilet...

At the entrance to the estate was a short section of road and a set of brick gateposts  - just by them was a little path, so brick wall on one side and trees on the other. After I'd turned the van around I pulled up by the spot, walked up the path a few yards and let out an amazing stream of crystal clear, steaming pee. All the time I could hear the queuing traffic on the road I'd just turned off.  The relief was amazing and the length before my stream dwindled told me I hadn't just been imagining the need.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Tuesday:  After breakfast (including tea and a fruit juice) I had taken my daughter for a driving lesson, which was just over an hour, during which I was getting more desperate to pee.  The lesson ended up at the station for her to catch a train to work.  By this point I was really getting in need for a pee.  We were still 10 minutes before her train and I was willing for her to get out and go, so that I could find somewhere to pee, but I didn't say anything.  She finally left and I drove straight into the car park, stopped the car, opened the door and peed for ages onto the tarmac.  It felt great and left a sizeable lake.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, Alfresco said:

Tuesday:  After breakfast (including tea and a fruit juice) I had taken my daughter for a driving lesson, which was just over an hour, during which I was getting more desperate to pee.  The lesson ended up at the station for her to catch a train to work.  By this point I was really getting in need for a pee.  We were still 10 minutes before her train and I was willing for her to get out and go, so that I could find somewhere to pee, but I didn't say anything.  She finally left and I drove straight into the car park, stopped the car, opened the door and peed for ages onto the tarmac.  It felt great and left a sizeable lake.

Guess why I nominated you as best sights - reporter

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yesterday I peed outside several times.   I had drunk two mugs of tea and a glass of fruit juice before I left home for a 2 hours drive towing a large trailer and had another tea in my travel mug.  The section nearest home is motorway, then it goes down to single carriageway road that runs through various small towns.  About 1 hour in, which was about 2.5 hours after my first mug of tea, I was bursting.  With the trailer, it was a bit more difficult than usual to find a safe and easy place to stop.   It was a busy road, but no laybys etc.  Evenually I pulled off the road, turned into a residential side street and parked alongside a fence.  I checked both ways down the road for any potential pedestrians and seeing it was clear, I stood between the car and trailer and peed an absolute flood onto the tarmac.  A car went by whilst I was there, but I don't know whether they knew what I was doing.

Just before I got ot my destination, only an hour since my last pee, I was feeling fairly full again, so I pulled into a picnic area, walked a little way up a grassy path and found a secluded place amongst the bushes where I enjoyed releasing the next bladder full.

At my destination I regularly drank tea and water and through the day I peed a couple of times behind building that I was working in rather than going to the toilets which were the other end of the site.  Then, when I was preparing to go home, I peed behind the car in the car park.  Of course, I had another two hour journey home.  I was almost home, on the motoway and was getting quite desperate again.  So, when I got off the motorway, even though I was only 10 mins from home, I pulled up next to a little alleyway and nipped in there to wash down a fence panel with my final outdoor relief of the day.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yesterday I peed outside several times.   I had drunk two mugs of tea and a glass of fruit juice before I left home for a 2 hours drive towing a large trailer and had another tea in my travel mug.  The section nearest home is motorway, then it goes down to single carriageway road that runs through various small towns.  About 1 hour in, which was about 2.5 hours after my first mug of tea, I was bursting.  With the trailer, it was a bit more difficult than usual to find a safe and easy place to stop.   It was a busy road, but no laybys etc.  Evenually I pulled off the road, turned into a residential side street and parked alongside a fence.  I checked both ways down the road for any potential pedestrians and seeing it was clear, I stood between the car and trailer and peed an absolute flood onto the tarmac.  A car went by whilst I was there, but I don't know whether they knew what I was doing.

Just before I got ot my destination, only an hour since my last pee, I was feeling fairly full again, so I pulled into a picnic area, walked a little way up a grassy path and found a secluded place amongst the bushes where I enjoyed releasing the next bladder full.

At my destination I regularly drank tea and water and through the day I peed a couple of times behind building that I was working in rather than going to the toilets which were the other end of the site.  Then, when I was preparing to go home, I peed behind the car in the car park.  Of course, I had another two hour journey home.  I was almost home, on the motoway and was getting quite desperate again.  So, when I got off the motorway, even though I was only 10 mins from home, I pulled up next to a little alleyway and nipped in there to wash down a fence panel with my final outdoor relief of the day.

This is amazing! I would love to be able to pee outside this many times in a day 🙂 thank you for sharing this, it’s making a slow work day feel a bit better!

Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

This is amazing! I would love to be able to pee outside this many times in a day 🙂 thank you for sharing this, it’s making a slow work day feel a bit better!

What's stopping you?.......

If you want to pee outside a lot then you just need to get in your mind that you are going to pee outside.  Pick a day when you are doing travelling or are out and about on your own and the world is your urinal.  

Admittedly for yesterday's experience, It was quite handy that the practice of peeing behind the building on that site is quite common amongst the men - I've definitely seen other people doing it.  Some say they are going round the back for a piss, some say something more subtle, but it is obvious what they mean - like "Just going to inspect the side of the shed" or similar.   Mostly it is done for convenience as going to the toilet would take at least 15 minutes whereas using the side of the building takes a minute.  I'm sure most people enjoy the freedom though.  I've yet to see any women peeing in that location though.   There are only a couple of ladies that ever spend time around that building but they seem quite happy to walk to the toilets unfortunately.

But, I have had many days where I deliberately pee outside rather than using toilets.  If I travel anywhere for work, I am usually on my own, so I pee somewhere before and after visiting places rather than peeing when I'm in the offices that I visit.  I've had many days in London where I have avoided toilets all day.  There are loads of little alleys and parks that can be used.

For you as a lady, you might need to be a little careful about the places you pick, but there are always quiet corners hidden from view - behind dumpsters, in alleyways, behind cars in car parks, bushes in parks, behind buildings.   Then of course you can always upgrade to not being outside, but still not using the toilet - car park stairwells, phone boxes (if you can find any these days), pedestrian underpasses.  If you wear a suitable skirt, half the time you can get away with it without anyone even knowing what you are doing - especially if you go on grass or gravel where it doesn't leave a lake.   You can even pee in the middle of a grassy park with other people around - Squat down and pretend to do your shoe laces or look in your bag - nobody will give you a second glance because they won't think that you are brazenly peeing out in the open.  Your skirt would be around you and close to the ground so it would hide what is going on.

Most of all - Have fun!

39 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Unfortunately I live and work in a very built up area so the most I can get away with is a cheeky pee under my skirt when I go out to the bins in the evening! There are a few places I have in mind that could work so I might try it 🙂 thanks for all the advice!

Love the idea of you getting away with peeing by the bins.   However, if work is not conducive to peeing, it doesn't have to be on a work day - I don't know your personal situation, but if you can get out and about on your own on a day off then go somewhere with the intent of making it an outdoor pee day.  Take plenty of drinks, wear appropriate clothing and find quiet corners through the day.   The more you do it, the more you will realise that you can get away with.

• Like 2