Last outdoor pee

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I was already giving head to my man when a couple of girls came by unfastening their trousers, they were teenagers, upon seeing us they first stopped to look at us, and then ran away laughing

We both started laughing ourselves for losing such a good chance for a sighting!!!

Oh damn! I would have told them to go on right ahead 😏 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Oh damn! I would have told them to go on right ahead 😏 

They ran away

The were very likely under legal age

AND

if caught, in my country there is jail for public indecency

Pushing is never good...

But in other circumstances, we just did

Many of my lesbian slaves started their "career" stumbling on me and my man fucking among cars on friday alocholic nights while looking for a place to piss

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Ah yeah you mentioned they were teenagers, probably not a good idea!Β 

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

They ran away

The were very likely under legal age

AND

if caught, in my country there is jail for public indecency

Pushing is never good...

But in other circumstances, we just did

Many of my lesbian slaves started their "career" stumbling on me and my man fucking among cars on friday alocholic nights while looking for a place to piss

How very lucky for your slaves and you to stumble upon each other like that!Β 

• Love 1

On Wednesday, I was outside with some friends and had to piss really bad by that time.Β 

We stood in front of our hotel and were talking, some of them smoking and I excused myself for having to do a phone call, went around the corner just out of sight and stood in the middle of the sidewalk, pissing into a hedge and on the ground right there

also holding my fucking portemonnaie to my ear since I forgot my phone in the hotel, so that I could have rescued myself if someone came around looking what I was doing 🀣🀣

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Ah yeah you mentioned they were teenagers, probably not a good idea!Β 

How very lucky for your slaves and you to stumble upon each other like that!Β 

The most lovely thing I am discovering about you is the fact that while being over-enthusiast about yourself, you so un-selfly also spread love and appreciation

This is more a force for Good than you may imagine

Thank you so infinitely much darling

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I stopped for groceries on my way home from work today. Β Someone parked a fairly large truck next to me while i was in the store. Β I put the grocery bags in the back seat and nobody was too close. Β IΒ unzipped my pants and just took out my dick for a nice squirt onto the pavement. Β While I was in mid stream, someone drove past but probably didn't notice i was relieving myself between the cars. Β Anyways, when i was done pissing, I drove away like nothing happened. Β i sort of wonder if the puddle dried before the people with the truck got back. Β Haha!

In the summertime, IΒ pee in my yard a lot too. Β It's fairly private so a comfortable alternative to the toilet. Β 

• Like 3

The last time I peed outdoors was about two months ago.Β 

As I mentioned in my bio I am a nudest. I must say first that being nudest has nothing to do with sex. Also we can not urinate in common areas anymore than a clothed person. However , I do enjoy peeing while walking.. So, I do it alone in the woods, and nobody knows.

I have tried doing itΒ  while clothed but I just end up getting pee on theΒ  outside of my pants ; I don't want people to see that.

So I waited until I was fairly desperate. With my bladder full and and pee pressing against my pee hole I went for a stroll in the woods naked.Β  I attempted to hold it in , but once the stream started, I let go, and kept on walking.Β 

I made a video of it and could post it in the proper section if there is interest.

• Like 2

About an hour ago... nothing earth shattering mind Β  Came home from the pub after a few drinks to an empty house Β Dressing gown on and then sat on the bottom step of the decking in the back garden - cold night air and silence apart from the quiet splatter of pee on gravel Β 

Β 

• Like 3
On 9/20/2018 at 1:56 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I was on my daily run, back in August along a beautiful spot on the River Avon, near to where I live in Stratford. I chose a quiet spot along the river, and slid down my lycra to relieve myself in sparkling sunshine.

WhileΒ you were making a river of your own along the river, I'm hoping it wasn't just the sunshine that was sparkling.Β 

Two days ago, was running by an apartment complex in the middle of the dayΒ and had to go badly. Stepped into the alleyway between the two buildings and soaked the sidewalk. Made a huge puddle and the stain was still there today. I'm always amazed how strong my stream when I pee after(or in the middle of) running.Β 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My most recent was last night.Β  Driving home, I pulled into a layby and peed onto the tarmac of a footpath that went off from the main road.Β  Also, yesterday around lunch time I peed by the car in a car park, leaving a nice puddle.Β  The car park was full, so when I left, I left the only space.Β  So whoever arrived next would have parked next to my puddle and seen the evidence.

Other outdoor pees this week include peeing in the garden one morning on the grass, peeing in the woods whilst out for a walk and peeing into a bush at the side of a carpark.

I am amazed that some of you have said that your last outdoor pees are months or even years ago - I pee outside pretty much every day, sometimes multiple times a day.Β  I just love the freedom.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I should really update this thread every day as I pee outside a lot.Β  However, it would probably get boring, so I'll be a bit reserved.Β  My most recent now was this morning.

I woke up needing to pee and went out into the garden totally naked but took a towel with me.Β  It was still dark and nobody was about.Β  I stood on the grass and started peeing.Β  First, I didn't hold my penis, so it arced out in front of me slightly, then I cupped my hand over it and pulled it back towards my balls, so I flooded my hand and I felt the warmth running over my balls and down my legs over my feet to the waiting grass.Β Β  I savoured the warmth in the cool morning air.Β  When I finished, I stayed still and allowed the remaining drips to fall from my balls and legs to the grass before drying my legs on the towel and heading back in for a shower.

Previous to that, my last pee outside was yesterday when I went down a path that passed behind a building in a public car park and watered the path next to building.Β  The pee ran off down the path and would be very obvious to whoever next passed that way.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Shot an event at a track last Friday, and if you’re out and about along the guard rails sometimes you’re very far away from any potential toilets. I got pretty far away from the entrance where I walked around to that side of the track and needed to pee quite badly. Luckily, the guard rail is about mid-abdomen high.Β After a few clusters of cars went by I whipped my dick out and peed against the guard rail in the cool morning air, the. Left it out for a few minutes to enjoy the fresh air. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Even snapped a bit of the race with it hanging out. 😬

• Like 2