Last outdoor pee

24 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

This morning, behind the bus shelter, waiting for it to bring me to the office

Hahaha, you are a real rebel aren't you. I guess, when you have to go, you find a way.

26 minutes ago, Riley said:

I was at my dad's house and sleeping in his hammock outside and during the night I woke up super desperate to pee but he had locked the door so I ended up peeing on his deck😂😂🤷

Hahaha omg Riley, that was not cool to lock you out. 

20 minutes ago, pee01 said:

A  few years ago I pee and some girls I was with pee outside in the sand. We needed to go bad drinking beer, and water in the ocean and no other place to go.

That is something else.

10 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

At this huge outdoor summer afternoon party, where the two portaloos were nowhere near enough for the crowd that needed to use them. I'd been holding for some time and ready to burst when I went to the loos but when I saw the queue I couldn't hold it in so made my way into the woods, just out of sight. Nobody saw me but I wouldn't have minded if they had of done. It was a glorious long and much needed pee! In hindsight I should have hung around a bit to see if any of the girls had to do the same as I did!

I can understand besides, its not everyone that likes to wait and getting stuck to use a portaloo.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hahaha, you are a real rebel aren't you. I guess, when you have to go, you find a way

Indeed

Beside the sexy facte of it, it's actually that I refuse any laws or morals to keep me down; more than actually rebelling, it's most correct to say that I have the psychology of a nudist, and refuse to bow down to a Society which is twisted with all its morals and clothes and shames and embarass

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lilipee said:

This morning in the woods while hiking.  The first was as soon as I pulled into the parking lot.  I was so desperate that I jumped out of the car and quickly walked into the woods deep enough for cover.  I peed forever and left a huge wet spot in the dirt.  I had to go again before I left, but wasn't desperate that time.

Holy shit this SO HOT DARLING!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 minutes ago, nopjans said:

A few weeks back I was at the beach and needed to go. I walked into the ocean and took care of business there. A few weeks before that, I was at a friend's house in the country. We were outside drinking beers and it was easier to step away and pee into the shrubs than go all the way back into the house, so that's what I did.

sexy!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

In the movie theater parking lot, just one hour ago... many people walking by ihihihih

Have you ever gone in the movie theater? It’s my favourite! 

Curious to know if anyone stopped to look? I know I couldn’t contain my excitement if I caught anyone being so open in the parking lot, I think I’d have to join in! 

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Have you ever gone in the movie theater? It’s my favourite! 

Curious to know if anyone stopped to look? I know I couldn’t contain my excitement if I caught anyone being so open in the parking lot, I think I’d have to join in! 

I was already giving head to my man when a couple of girls came by unfastening their trousers, they were teenagers, upon seeing us they first stopped to look at us, and then ran away laughing

We both started laughing ourselves for losing such a good chance for a sighting!!!

• Love 3