Keeping full bladder sphincter closed when . . . .

I have never known an answer to this question. When the bladder is full and the urging to pee spasms are coming and going, is it possible to keep the bladder sphincter closed ( ie not pee involuntarily ) when the rectal sphincter is being opened?  Myself I find I rarely can.  Are there any exercises to improve independent control of the two sphincters?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I've never managed to deal with the other and not pee at the same time.  It's one of those things that I think is theoretically possible and there may be people who can do it.  However I've not met anyone yet who's admitted to me that they can.  

Riley Does what you said about both functions being controlled by the same muscle apply to males as well ?  

This may not work for all. Not to be indelicate my bowel movements tend to be a bit loose, especially if I have been holding my pee to the point of desperation. A distended bladder can press upon the intestines, in my case anyway making the need to do the other thing unavoidable 

So, I do this. I leave my penis on the toilet seat, not into the bowl, indicating to my bladder it is not ok to pee. I just let the bowel movement happen, I do not push at all.

I may lose a few drops of pee, and need to hold myself a bit to keep from leaking on the floor. For the most part it works , however, without having a hold ruined by a need to defecate.

This may not work for females for the reason Riley mentioned and you obviously can't place your pee hole outside the toilet. 

I definitely recommend you do not plug the hole with anything. You risk real damage trying to artificially override nature.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

when i go number 2 i almost always go pee after..it just is natural for me. i've never tried to stop it. Though i have tried to stop peeing when i don't have to go number 2. Holding once in awhile is kinda fun 😄  it's nice with a full bladder to start and stop the flow. (during non full intestines) 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never managed to do it. Some of my longer holds got ruined because I had to go #2. The only way I found for myself to keep my bladder full and go #2 is to squeeze the base of my dick with fingers to clamp the urethra but it hurts a lot.

@wettingman sorry for the late reply😂😂

On 10/16/2018 at 11:07 AM, wettingman said:

Riley Does what you said about both functions being controlled by the same muscle apply to males as well ?  

Yes it does. That's why when you like stop peeing in the middle of a pee you feel a clenching sensation in your anus as well. They are both the same muscle. It is possible to get around it but it is still the same muscle so it's very difficult.

• Love 1