1. 1. What top should I wear?

• Black t-shirt
    • Pale blue t-shirt
    • Athletic jacket
    • Dark grey tank top
    • Black crop top
    • White crop top
    • White t-shirt
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)
  2. 2. Bottoms

• High waisted black jean shorts
    • Low rise dark blue jean shorts
    • High waisted light blue jean shorts
    • High waisted black skinny jeans
    • High waisted dark blue skinny jeans
    • Grey leggings
    • Black athletic shorts
    • Black leggings
    • Summer dress (no top is needed with this obviously??)
    • Other (tell me in the comments and I'll see if I have it!)

1 hour ago, Riley said:

I have a few outfits in mind. I could wear black skinny jeans and a red top or I could wear black leggings with a red dress and maybe a black jacket? Idk😂😂

I don't really have that many floral.peinted things except for a floral printed flannel but I'm not sure how to put that into an outfit off the top of my head with black

On 10/13/2018 at 8:48 PM, fannywatcher said:

how in the states do you remember the wars?

26 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Tommorow we have veterans day which is very similar. I'm pretty sure it was created after world war 1 to honor the citizens who fought in the war to end all wars.

• Like 1

This is my outfit today! It's super late when I'm posting this so I already have on a nude bra with no panties. So here is the outfit😂😂howtowearleggings10.thumb.jpg.6a252f7f1ccbaccfb946317d39f23f9a.jpg

PS: people should comment with outfit suggestions😂😜

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Riley - A bit off topic,   Just noticed that you don't seem to have been around too much of late.  Missing your posts and your style of writing.

Hope everything's ok (not stalking or trying to pry, don't expect you to post in public if not - but you're welcome to message if you need to chat. I'm not online all the time, but check in most days).  Sorry to post in public, but settings wouldn't let me DM. 

On 12/1/2018 at 3:51 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @Riley - A bit off topic,   Just noticed that you don't seem to have been around too much of late.  Missing your posts and your style of writing.

Hope everything's ok (not stalking or trying to pry, don't expect you to post in public if not - but you're welcome to message if you need to chat. I'm not online all the time, but check in most days).  Sorry to post in public, but settings wouldn't let me DM. 

Thank you! Sorry life has just been crazy🤷 I'm having a lot of personal problems emotionally but life is life

• Thanks 1

I chose a more comfy outfit today because today I haven't been feeling the best mentally but here it is. I didn't wear panties to avoid panty lines btw also I know it's basically tommorow already but sorry

316b2a087579b57486f352caa72a8948.jpg

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1

I can't decide what to wear today😂😂 help?

If you send me an outfit either on here or dm. It can be a picture or a description I'll wear it😂🤷

Edited by Riley