My profile is my intro. Any question ask away

Mark J

6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok first question

Why Greatful Dead?

Well I wish I could tell you it had anything to do with occult/spiritual/or any other reason, but they are just far and away my favorite band. I have followed them since 1976. Sadly their leader died in 1995, but they still carry on. 

They really had no affiliation with any deep religious beliefs, they were all about mind expansion. Especially through the use of LSD. Many followers were into that as well, me a little weed and I was high enough. 

Now that being said-especially due to heavy duty altered states, fans, and band members always thought of a Grateful Dead concert a very spiritual or religious experience. 

I just love love love their music

• Haha 2

@Mark Jones

I see your point, your love for them is about what they gave to YOU beside what they usually meant for others

I use various  natural substances during my rituals but usually never use drugs, the altered states are reached through deep intense meditation, and you feel the diffrence from when you are high (I had been when younger) because when you are high you are like drowzee, but when you are high-on-meditation you are utterly awake and vigil, it's just that you perceive everything, even what is usually invisible...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Just as I figured. If not for Nancy it would be all crickets. But I’m ok with that. Have already made friends. Can’t be sad about that

No don't see things that way

Interviews, very strangely, do NOT get much acclaim

Guess why I never started one myself!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

I figured. It’s kind of the lazy way to go, and my profile does appear longer than most. 

Still thanks - Love to talk about The Dead

Love to talk WITH the dead

Oh, well, not that much indeed

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 5 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:00 PM, spywareonya said:

No don't see things that way

Interviews, very strangely, do NOT get much acclaim

Guess why I never started one myself!!!

Nancy, am pretty sure an interview from you will spark a lot of interest, comparatively speaking.

You have been here long enough to have established yourself as a fascinating person with lots of fascinating insights and interests as well as a deep interest in the fetish itself. You are also a sexy lady and that always attracts attention from the guys.

I'd love you to give it a try, though it is of course your call.

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, Mark J said:

Well I wish I could tell you it had anything to do with occult/spiritual/or any other reason, but they are just far and away my favorite band. I have followed them since 1976. Sadly their leader died in 1995, but they still carry on. 

They really had no affiliation with any deep religious beliefs, they were all about mind expansion. Especially through the use of LSD. Many followers were into that as well, me a little weed and I was high enough. 

Now that being said-especially due to heavy duty altered states, fans, and band members always thought of a Grateful Dead concert a very spiritual or religious experience. 

I just love love love their music

My interest in Pink Floyd whom I love was similarly influenced, in my case being deeply connected to the experience of listening to the Floyd when stoned out of my tree.

In the 80s when I was still a young adult, watching the Floyd's Wall video whilst totally stoned to fuck was something of a rite of passage. No true stoner had never watched the wall whilst shitfaced on marijuana. Lol

12 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Nancy, am pretty sure an interview from you will spark a lot of interest, comparatively speaking.

You have been here long enough to have established yourself as a fascinating person with lots of fascinating insights and interests as well as a deep interest in the fetish itself. You are also a sexy lady and that always attracts attention from the guys.

I'd love you to give it a try, though it is of course your call.

I BLUSHED!!!

You are ALWAYS so cute!!!

I love you!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...