ahahaha when Alex is tranquil is willy is SO little, cute and soft

Then when he gets hard, ahahah!!!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

Poor guy, can be quite annoying with a normally “small dick” 

Of course it isn’t but seems like it 🙄

Ahahaha!

Well, Alex had a life ten times harder than mine

He got that wild, militaristic attitude to nudity, when a mistress he tried one day (he is a natural born master but he wanted to explore) told him to undress utterly and kneel down almost leaning forward, he did so majestically that she got hot and in a few hours she was on her kneses sucking his cock

He is as bold as a lion when he moves, but he's never boastful, he's vigilant, dark, and ferocious. Many people are afraid of him, and find his company unsettling, though he has a heart of gold, he also is indeed as he looks like, a beast enwrapped in the skin of a man.

So, even if he must get naked in front of people who do not know his measures when he's hard, he does nonetheless, as he is deeply self-comfident

• Love 3

I mean that you deal differently with situations because of your experiences as a witch and as someone who made many experiences that most people did not 

and that means you have a different look at the situation you are in 

I’m too tired as well 😄 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

I mean that you deal differently with situations because of your experiences as a witch and as someone who made many experiences that most people did not 

and that means you have a different look at the situation you are in 

I’m too tired as well 😄 

But you are right

People are like a thread full of SPAM

They are all born demigods, capable of kill without a whim or die without a tear, to love forever and to die for righteous vengeance against evil

And then come our lives

Cellphones, employement, clothes and rules

But deep inside, we still are those honourable predators

Willing to get what we want, yet utterly devoid of articial meanings, thus only intensity, but with no EGO, no habits nor bossy childish needs.

A Witch undergoes mind-destroying experiences in order to return to be pure. We are not "believers", nor we are what many consider "enlightened". We are humans. Humans 100%. That is the point. 

That is enlightment.

Sex. Honour. Violence (understood but usually never used). Sacrifice. Good-hearted dominance. Cautiousness and self-doubt. Relinquishment of Ego-derived desires. Familiarizing with pain. LOVE. And the will to save the world by destroying all that doesn't stick to this Code.

• Like 2
  • Love 1