Where is everyone?

9 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Where did everyone go? Is everyone on vacation? Did some leave from here? I notice less people.. did something happened???

What do you mean by less people? When are you comparing to? 

In the last 30 days we've had some of our highest ever stats for new registrations and members logging in. The chatbox has been active every day and we're averaging well over 100 posts of new content every single day too.  

If you mean right this minute, it says we have 43 people browsing the site right now, which I'll admit is often higher, but it's 4pm on a working day - evenings tend to be busier. 🙂 

17 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Ohhh damn.. i am sorry lolol. I was refering to people i use to speak too. Most never replied since a while.

Well thats good that things are increasing..  i shall make new friends 😉

Definitely no need to apologise, I was just wondering what you were measuring it by, and people you used to talk with frequently obviously makes sense.  

Were there any people in particular you had in mind? Unfortunately it's true that some of the older members here have moved on, changes in personal circumstances etc. You should be able to see on their profile when they last visited, but as you said, there are plenty of new friends to meet too! 😊

50 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Ohhh damn.. i am sorry lolol. I was refering to people i use to speak too. Most never replied since a while.

Well thats good that things are increasing..  i shall make new friends 😉

Well I am Always eager for new friends ahahaha and I love to entertain people!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Admin said:

You should be able to see on their profile when they last visited, but as you said, there are plenty of new friends to meet too! 😊

Thank you for the aviced, i will go check.

15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Well I am Always eager for new friends ahahaha and I love to entertain people!!!

In that case, i am looking forward to talking with you. I try to catch up on breaks, so you might not get a fast response.

• Hot 1
32 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Thank you for the aviced, i will go check.

In that case, i am looking forward to talking with you. I try to catch up on breaks, so you might not get a fast response.

I need not fast responses, people come here to have fun, not to postpostpost like pals who got nothing else to do. We LIVE and THEN we bring our stories here.

Anyway, I'll make thing easy for you:

I built a club, from this club, you have access to the links to all my main contributions, all personal material uh, not from the web: videos, pics, stories, and even personal infos, would you be interested

to find it is very simple, club directory (but usually it is embedded on the right of the screen in the list fo the clubs with recent activities) Finding Nancy. My profile already gives many infos about me, and anything else can be asked in one of my threads!!! ENJOY!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...