The Sweetest Summer Job 2

@Brutus

Left me speechless

Once again, the cure for details. the writing skilfulness, the power of images

It took a bit to be read in its entirety, I'm used to shorter stories, but it was a masterpiece

My favourite thing was your ability, more than anything in the very last portion, to describe how people get over negative emotions through the inherent unreletness of emotions themselves, which is indeed the core of life

wow, man, wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Brutus

Left me speechless

Once again, the cure for details. the writing skilfulness, the power of images

It took a bit to be read in its entirety, I'm used to shorter stories, but it was a masterpiece

My favourite thing was your ability, more than anything in the very last portion, to describe how people get over negative emotions through the inherent unreletness of emotions themselves, which is indeed the core of life

wow, man, wow

It was a bit longer than my usual, but l usually do long stories anyway, everyone's used to it by now. Actually I feel it needed to be a page or so longer to properly cover the scope.

Thanks for the thoughtful analysis about the emotions, I wasn't sure if that theme came across.

@bpb A thanks to you as well. Agree, I would love to be there for this too!

• Love 1