Idea for camping

17 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Besides the fact that she missed the opening and got some inside the tent which we cleaned up and threw the towel outside

So hot

17 minutes ago, Sephora said:

And here is me...

SO HOT!!!

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
On 9/3/2018 at 8:08 AM, spywareonya said:

So hot

SO HOT!!!

Thank you very much *wink*

1 hour ago, Ponme said:

Sweet hotness, you were camping?  Ahh soo cool. Peeing in a jug is okay for those reasons.

Nice pic Sephora..  you sexy!!!!  Hahahahah

Yes, it is my last time this year.

Thank you for the compliment *wink*

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 9 months later...
16 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

Hahah, ohh we sometime get pee a lot of times me and her. I have a lot of story me and like her husband call her sprinkler  hahaha

Post them and you can be sure I will shower you with likes HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

Yes i miss the opening because you was looking for phone to open the light and you step in my pee.. sorry hahaha

And you take pee for very long and good that i had light open because you... ahhmm  make flood in tente. Hahaha

Hahahah I was half asleep and it was dark, by the time I got my phone out you were already done. Thank you for adding light for me 😘😘

Alright, so I take longer to pee and we would of floar out the tent on the mattress. It won't happen this year because I bought 2 cotts to sleep on which is more comfortable and higher from the ground. *wink*

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Hahahah I was half asleep and it was dark, by the time I got my phone out you were already done. Thank you for adding light for me 😘😘

Alright, so I take longer to pee and we would of floar out the tent on the mattress. It won't happen this year because I bought 2 cotts to sleep on which is more comfortable and higher from the ground. *wink*

Allo mon ange 😘

Admet, we have fun when we camping together me and you. 😋

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

I can soon, we have many story to talk about 🤗

I'll be first in line to check!!!

1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

Allo mon ange

Vous etes vraiment unis!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 3 years later...

I, too, love the wilderness, but you must be prepared before going to such an area. Before you go to an unknown terrain, you need to learn what kind of nature is there. What the most common weather conditions are in the area, and what dangerous animals can be waiting for you. Also, you should equip your backpack with everything you need for the campaign. First of all, it is a first aid kit and water. Then you need to take lights and sleeping bags. I think a flashlight should be waterproof so that the rain will not be a problem for you. If you don't already have one, you might want to consider https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV . You might also need a tent or sleeping bag.

Edited by SheldonHart
  • Like 1