Fetishes

Is wet sex your main interest sexually?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is wet sex your main interest sexually?

• Yes
    • No
    • It fits in well with my other fetishes

• 2 weeks later...

It is for me too, although I'd be interested to hear from others who may have interlinking fetishes as you say. Admittedly this is a rather personal thing to discuss, but if you can't talk about personal stuff on a site like this, where can you?

• 1 year later...
True , I Hope by sharing my experiences and also my interests in those fetishes close to my pee fetish . That someday I might attract a woman . Who's looking for a man to join with her in having pee fun together . Fall in love with me and want to settle down with me in having a very long loving and fun relationship together with me enjoying in peeing fun :biggrin: I do Hope so ! !

Same interests here, Kevin. Found this place today and look forward to look closer to this forum.

Our only other vice is wet clothing, I don't know why, but Maigh loves getting wet, can be bath, shower, ocean or the little creek out back. She also loves someone else getting wet too, which is where Mary and I fit in. By getting wet, it is everything, socks, shoes and full underwear. So much clothing has been trashed doing this, but the turn on is worth it. As you can probably work out, pee is handy for this too, combining both into one.

Weird ?

What do you think .......

• Like 1

It's hard to pick something that's my "main" fetish. I definitely have a pretty intense fetish for all things excretory, even the stuff that makes most people cringe like scat and vomit. These fetishes are totally external though. No interest in my own fluids, just love watching girls pee, poop, and throw up. And I'm most definitely more than happy to engage in the more intense stuff like drinking/eating any of these aforementioned releases. For me there's just something really intimate about consuming something that's a product of the person I'm attracted to.

So I guess excretion in general is really my main fetish. I definitely like feet too, which is nice. I'm glad I have at least 1 fetish that's not completely insane and almost impossible to get your partner on board with. It's not too hard to get your babe to take off her socks after dinner and enjoy a nice foot rub, maybe a lil toe sucking. It's a lot harder to talk her into shitting out that dinner in your mouth later in the evening though.

• 7 months later...

For me personally it is my main fetish but in my relationship we enjoy lots of sub/dom activities (I'm the sub) and peeing often fits nicely with this e.g. punishment for wetting, pissing the bed etc or wetting out of 'fear' (both the fear and the accident are fake but it makes it feel so much more real). I also love peeing on purpose to be naughty to instigate a telling off :x3:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
It's hard to pick something that's my "main" fetish. I definitely have a pretty intense fetish for all things excretory, even the stuff that makes most people cringe like scat and vomit. These fetishes are totally external though. No interest in my own fluids, just love watching girls pee, poop, and throw up. And I'm most definitely more than happy to engage in the more intense stuff like drinking/eating any of these aforementioned releases. For me there's just something really intimate about consuming something that's a product of the person I'm attracted to.

So I guess excretion in general is really my main fetish. I definitely like feet too, which is nice. I'm glad I have at least 1 fetish that's not completely insane and almost impossible to get your partner on board with. It's not too hard to get your babe to take off her socks after dinner and enjoy a nice foot rub, maybe a lil toe sucking. It's a lot harder to talk her into shitting out that dinner in your mouth later in the evening though.

Me too. Guess we will have to find another forum for the extras.