History of public urination

• 1 month later...

This is a tale of slight embarrassment.

I have a female friend who is as good a "mate" as any bloke you could meet,ive known her years,but "its not like that",ok.We are "just good friends".Ive known her when we all been out and i know she got off with a guy now and then,and i was happy with that,even had a laugh about it.

Anyway,this was a few years ago,we had been on a works xmas do,plenty of drinking etc.As we live near each other we decided to do the short 15 minute walk home.I was fine,but as we got near her house,she said give me a xmas kiss,which i was happy to do,we were both drunk etc,and it was fine.I did get a little "sprung" of course,but it never crossed my mind to want to shag my friend...but anyway,after that she said,"if i go behind this skip will you keep look out for me?"

I knew what she meant,and of course i said i would.So just at the rear of some shops,were some recycling bins.She went behind and i tried to keep a little distance.However,she couldnt hide her hissy splashing,then with a final squirt,she calls out"you got any tissue?".....I did as it happened,but i said "no".I didnt want to see my friend with no knickers on.So i guess she just made do without a wipe,and finished.We were going home in 5 minutes anyway..

"Ok" she said,"Im done now"...BUT i did have a pretty hard boner,guys will know,when you start seeping fluid a little,really hard,my trousers must have looked like i had a rowing boat in there or something because when she rejoined me,she said "whats up with you here?""You not got stiffy with me having a wee?"Then we just started to laugh,"OMG you pervert" she laughed..So anyway,we soon got her to hers,and she said "id ask you in but i dont think im safe!"...at that i said "yeah,yeah,if you were a man,youd be the same"...

So i left my saucy pal,but i DID walk home,with a slight detour to where she had been,and just had a little peek at her puddle she left not 10 mins ago.

To have good female pals can be very interesting...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 1 year later...
On 8/28/2019 at 12:54 PM, glad1 said:

@sd91 Aren't hiking and camping trips the best? When you're in the middle of nowhere without facilities, peeing outdoors becomes perfectly acceptable. Even women with the highest standards of propriety have to go sometimes and it makes little sense to strike off somewhere for several minutes just so no one sees you when relief is but seconds away. 

I'll be interested to hear whether that shy girl gets over awkwardness. I usually found that the more time I spent on the trail with someone, the less inhibited they got. After two or three hikes, she'd often not bother taking more than a couple steps away, if that.

I literally fill my bladder and intentionally try to make it so I have to pee outside on hikes.

• Like 2
On 8/28/2019 at 11:00 AM, sd91 said:

Over the weekend I was doing a hiking trip with some friends and we were put in the middle if nowhere all day and over one night too. This means one thing... women weeing in bushes and watering the wilderness. There were 4 of us in total, and all girls.

This is a photo of me during the afternoon weeing into the stream. It's a bit shaky because I didn't want my friends looking over and realising I was photographing myself pissing. This way it just looked like I was scrolling through Facebook while relieving myself...

I was wearing a loose short summer dress as we were just relaxing by the tents. There were toilets at a camping site about 5 minutes walk away but me and one of the other girls just squatted nearby each time.

I'll tell you the story in a couple of days of how one of the two shy girls got caught pissing by me. She said she wanted to go and take photos whilst we took a short break from hiking but I suspected otherwise. She was about 50 metres away and I found her, leggings around her knees, weeing over the forest floor.

Yes I was going commando 😉 but only when we weren't hiking, then I changed into my yoga pants and put knickers on!

20190828_155240.jpg

I wish I could have joined you and been as one of the girls, but alas, I have a penis.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, Ms. Tito said:

I wish I could have joined you and been as one of the girls, but alas, I have a penis.

Well iam hoping that's not a deal breaker for them. If I was in their shoes it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me

• Like 1

@sd91 Great stories, somehow I managed to miss the early ones so had some nice reading.

I went to a half marathon a couple of years ago to support a friend. There were loads of guys peeing into the grass but sadly I didn't manage to spot any women.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, sd91 said:

https://voca.ro/1o6yBbVkUl41 - Audio only for this site but hope you enjoy!

Late on a night out last week I was bursting for a wee, so I wanted to find a place to go before getting on the bus. In my drunk and naughty mood, I decided to have another garden wee. Walking through a neighbourhood I noticed a brick wall with no gate next to a small block of flats and came to a stop, having a quick look inside and around the outside, I walked in. There was nobody on the streets, only a few cars going past, and the lights were off in all the rooms in the flats. It was like a big set of houses that had been converted, and I could see there were lights on in other rooms but none facing the garden.

Covered from the street, I looked around for where I was going to relieve myself. From the low lighting something caught my eye. There was a small wet patch in a flowerbed next to some hedges and a tissue in the middle! Immediately, I was more turned on and picked up the tissue to find it cold and wet and the distinct smell of urine. Instinctively, I put it in my black leather jacket pocket, and got my phone out to start recording. I quickly pulled down my thick black tights and pink thong whilst assuming the position, the cold winters air across my vagina. Almost immediately after getting into my deep squat, I opened up and out shot a stream right onto the dead leaves on the ground, followed by the steam rising from my wee as it splashed onto the ground. With one hand on my phone and aiming at my vagina and the ground, I then put my other hand just above my hood, and using my two fingers, I took aim and contributed to the existing 'puddle'. With a nights worth of champagne pouring out of me I took aim at some plants and sprayed them with my wee, watching it drip off the still green leaves whilst steaming up. My fun soon came to and end, possibly because of nerves and I sat there squatted down, relieved. I then pulled out a fresh tissue to wipe with and dropped it on top of the steamy puddle on the soil before pulling up and walking away at the same time. Once back on the other the wall, I did a quick readjustment to shift my tights as a car came by, and then walked off towards the bus stop.

That stream sounded nice and hissy, and I also liked the little relieved sigh at 0:25. It must have been a good pee.

You seem to have lots of interesting pee experiences when going out!

23 hours ago, sd91 said:

https://voca.ro/1o6yBbVkUl41 - Audio only for this site but hope you enjoy!

Late on a night out last week I was bursting for a wee, so I wanted to find a place to go before getting on the bus. In my drunk and naughty mood, I decided to have another garden wee.

I'm so glad you did and even more glad you chose to share it...   everything about it paints the perfect picture, just like we were there to share the moment with you. Maybe that's one bit of fantasy too far, but you know what I mean.

• 2 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, glad1 said:

@sd91 Aren't hiking and camping trips the best? When you're in the middle of nowhere without facilities, peeing outdoors becomes perfectly acceptable. Even women with the highest standards of propriety have to go sometimes and it makes little sense to strike off somewhere for several minutes just so no one sees you when relief is but seconds away. 

I'll be interested to hear whether that shy girl gets over awkwardness. I usually found that the more time I spent on the trail with someone, the less inhibited they got. After two or three hikes, she'd often not bother taking more than a couple steps away, if that.

Sure, campingtrips are the best, especially unlit campsites with the toilets a bit far away....Alsmost every woman will pee in the woods then!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sd91 said:

When it snowed in December, I decided I simply had to piss on it.

I go over to the recessed area, and the snow is untouched! This recess is essentially a diagonal line where the bungalow narrows. On the other end of the alley is the front of another bungalow, and the blinds seem to be drawn. I'm desperate for a wee, especially now I'm in the cold, so I'm just going to do it. I back against the wall and I can't see the walkway or the main road. Perfect! I unbutton my jeans and slide them down along with my black knickers and drop into a squat. I feel the cold air over my pussy, the very short ginger hairs around it, not doing much to keep it warm. There squatted over the street pavement I try to wee. Despite being desperate I feel like I might have chosen quite an open place and can't start. I look left to right over at the other bungalow and the walkway. I look at that the window I've chosen to squat a metre from. It's now or never and I force out a yellow morning pee with a strong hiss as the urine leaves my labia and splashes down onto the snow in front of me. Steam firstly comes off the snow before I notice my stream also has steam coming off it in mid air due to the difference in temperature! Although the snow must have been nearly 6 inches thick, I piss my way through it with a small hole after a few seconds with an unusually high pressure stream. I have a quick look around before then playing with my stream by making a 'pee V' with my fingers. Basically an upside down v shape with two fingers, and placing them each side of your vagina. I pull back and forth for a couple of seconds before going left or right. I might have mistimed this as my stream started to die down, or it might have just been a mistake as I ended up weeing on my fingers spraying my stream left and right. I lift up my hand and shake it a little whilst I let my stream dwindle. I let out one final squirt which sprays an inch or so further than where my stream originally was going. The result of this was that there was a small but slightly expanding hole all the way through to the pavement with a yellow rim, with yellow droplets spattered all around it. You could also see a build up of my piss permeating through from the bottom of the hole and to the rest of the area, making the whole area a lighter yellow. 

Thanks for posting such an erotic and descriptive experience!  Now, if you would excuse me for a moment, something came up that I need to take care of.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks @sd91 - absolutely every single word of that was amazing and perfect.

And the nine best words...  "It's okay, really. It happens to all of us."   So much meaning hidden, so many experiences in there she didn't choose to share, but no doubt memories, events and who knows, maybe even secret fantasies stirred up.

Love it - and here's to many more shopping trips.

• Agree 1

This is simply perfect! A fantastic situation, an understanding person catching you out and a beautifully written account with plenty of details.  I am sure you were hoping for a quiet wee without being discovered, but being caught and the interaction makes it so much hotter as an experience.

I wonder if the employee secretly enjoyed what she saw?