History of public urination

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, sd91 said:

I was semi caught again this week. Cycling down a country road about 20 miles from home in preparation for a triathlon my bladder eventually filled up to the max and I was dying for a piss. So because there was no woods or anything still, I just pulled up to the side of the road, hopped over a fence and behind the bushes I rested my bike and helmet on. Then I slipped down my black shorts and knickers whilst slipping into the squat position and my piss began before I'd fully dropped.

My gushy, hissy flow from my perky vagina was bliss, and as always I had one hand near the bladder and a other on top of my little landing strip, watching my small lips move with the flow of my piss. Followed by the slightly yellowish water dropping to the hard muddy dirt and generating steam and a frothy puddle that was barely absorbing. 

Despite nobody being around for ages I heard another cyclist 10 seconds in and they must have seen my bike as they slowed down and I could see a very vague figure of a man as he said "everything okay, need a hand with anything?" 

He had barely finished asking when I abruptly replied "Err no thanks, just weeing here!" all the while one of my noisiest pisses was continuing. 

"Oh sorry, see ya" as he picked up pace again and rode on. 

Surely he must have at least seen an outline of me squatted, but I guess that could mean I was fixing something. However that was one noisy piss, sounding similar to a shower. How did he not know I was pissing? Unless he had music in.

About 45 seconds in, my urine flow slowed down, but I got a good smell of the steam that had came off my hot piss on the cold hard ground. I'd drank a lot of water but held in hoping for a better outdoor wee spot. 

As it stopped I had no tissues, only wipes I'd left in a bag by my bike so I pulled up everything again and lightly jogged back to the bike, noticing the droplets of warm urine over my shins and calves and damp spots over my sneakers. Smiling I put my helmet back on and rode off, feeling my legs get a slight chill and my fanny feeling moist from my wee and my being turned on. 

Amazing stories. It seems that you like looking at pussy.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, pee01 said:

Very nice picture thanks for sharing it. You had to go bad.

I did! I was a little tipsy though I slipped slightly when I took my hand off the bin to grab my phone. 

I walked past the spot again today and popped in to the alley. It is well concealed as none of the apartments look over it so no long as someone uses that back door I might go there again. 

My tissue was still in the spot I dropped it in the puddle. The puddle wasn't there anymore but a faint smell near the tissue was evident. 😉

• Like 3
On 3/7/2019 at 9:41 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

There are a set of stories The Rugby Girls in the fiction section

Those are stories that I wrote from imagining what sporty girls might get up to.   I have no idea how accurate they are, but I'm sure that there are defintely some parts that relate to the truth.....

@sd91  That sounds like a great experience - sounds like it didn't happen often though - were there not multiple trips away where the girls needed to pee whilst travelling?

• 5 months later...

Love it @sd91   I think the summer dress / no pants combo is one of my favourite things right now. So liberating and must feel just a bit naughty too.

kudos too to the shy girl. Can imagine how much she blushed, hope you encouraged her into lots more trail weeing. 

@sd91 Aren't hiking and camping trips the best? When you're in the middle of nowhere without facilities, peeing outdoors becomes perfectly acceptable. Even women with the highest standards of propriety have to go sometimes and it makes little sense to strike off somewhere for several minutes just so no one sees you when relief is but seconds away. 

I'll be interested to hear whether that shy girl gets over awkwardness. I usually found that the more time I spent on the trail with someone, the less inhibited they got. After two or three hikes, she'd often not bother taking more than a couple steps away, if that.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, glad1 said:

@sd91 Aren't hiking and camping trips the best? When you're in the middle of nowhere without facilities, peeing outdoors becomes perfectly acceptable.

Here, though, there were toilets 5 min away but @sd91 and her friend just pissed by the tent, and she deliberately pissed into a stream, too. This is awesome!

I’ve done both when camping - pissing beside the tent, and into a river running through the campsite, on one occasion prompting a friend to notice that I wouldn’t have had time to get to the toilet and back and must have gone somewhere else!

But when you’ve hiked with someone or done something else outdoorsy and broken the taboo, you don’t need to walk 5 min to the bathroom, you can go where are.

Edited by oliver2
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

But when you’ve hiked with someone or done something else outdoorsy and broken the taboo, you don’t need to walk 5 min to the bathroom, you can go where are.

Exactly!  And, sometimes with a like-minded hiking partner, you can turn what could have been an awkward situsation into one that's fun.

twostreams_82661.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2