Well spent time together Pt.2

Back for the second part

This story contains a scene of dominant behaviour by the man, if you don´t like this, that is not the right story for you! (it will continue in the other parts as well, I will mark it with the tags though)

After pissing all over her, the guy walkes up to his gf and sits next to her on the (pretty much soaked) bench, she sits up and looks at him angrily "why the fuck?!..." but he takes her in his arms and cuddles her a bit, then kisses her slightly wet cheek and whispers "I was sure you´d like it... and you did, right?" she squirmed a bit and admitted "yes I did"

she sits on his lap, making his clothes wet with his own pee but he doesn´t mind it, the girl looks up in her bf´s eyes and tells him with her cutest voice "I´m really cold, come on warm me up please" and he grabs her tight, kisses her and they both start making out, then decide to wait with going further and just cuddle, she leans against the guy and rests her head on his shoulder and he buried his face in the girl´s soft, long, light brown hair

They decide to go on, the girl gets dressed with her wet pants, takes her bf´s jacket for the way on and they continue to walk deeper into the woods, sharing a large bottle of water to refill their bladders...

After a time she says "look over there, it seems to be some building" and she is right, it is an elegant house, very modern built but it still looks empty and cold, they come near the house and can see that it was left, most likely in a hurry because everything inside still looks like it belongs where it stands, furniture and lamps, doors... only the front door and some windows are blocked with planks nailed to them, but one of the upper windows on the side is broken but free from planks. As they go around the large house they see that it is clearly abandoned, empty bottles and graffiti on the walls speakt for themselves, they also find every other entry blocked

The broken window is just above a garage, which was not clear to identify since the path to it is completely blocked by the vegetation that grows there, the guy holds his gf close and whispers into her ear "want to do something really crazy?" and she smiles at his and kisses him as an answer, they stand in front of the door as they start to make out, he presses her against the thick planks that hold the door shut and says with a grin "i´d like to nail you like one of these right now" and she giggles and tells him playfully "come and get what you want" and starts to open the guys zipper while he begins to fondle her tits, grabs underneath her shirt and as he is about to pull it up they are interrupted by a loud noise, scared they turn around and see that it was only a bird, hopping through dry leafs

" We should go inside, it´s better there" he said  and the girl looks up surprised "how?, it´s all nailed here, we can´t get in there" but the guy points at the broken window over the garage roof "just up there, you think you can make it?" and he startes to help his girl to climb up the garage, then gets up by himself and inspects the window. "looks like some of these idiots threw a stone in here" the guy says and punches out some more of the glass, reaches inside and opens it carefully, he tells his gf "ladies first" and smacks her ass while she climbs through the window which she answers to with a "oh fuck you!" and he laughs

inside it is, as they saw it from the outside before, a quite normal house, all of the furniture in its place, the room they enterd is an office room with a large desk, an older but still expensive looking sofa with stuff cushion, some shelves with books and a potted palm tree, which does not seem to live anymore, as it is dried out and all leafs crumbled and brown, they walk out and find the corridor with a thick plushy carpet like it is used in very expensive hotels, aside from beeing dusty it looks good. They go down the stairs and find a large living room, in that floor is also a bedroom for guests, the main bathroom and the kitchen

the girl is standing in the middle of the huge living room, looking at the red couch and telling her bf "i really need a piss by now", feeling that it is really warm in the house, she decides to undress completely and the guy does it happily as well, taking her in his arms fully nude and they both enjoy the feeling. They continue what they started outdoors and begin to make out, sitting on the couch and furiously kissing and fondling the each other as the girl suddenly, laying on top of her man losing a spurt of hot piss right on the guys genitals, she immediatly jumps up and shouts "sorry, really, i did not want this.. it just came and I...." in this moment her bf grabbes her mouth and holds it shut and tells slowly "you are aware of what you did, good. But I still have to punish you for it" and releases her for the moment, she gaspes for air and looks at her bf, scared. "down there, now" he tells her coldly and scoots forwrd on the edge on the sofa that his dick is hanging down from it, she does not react as she is shocked of what happened and he pushes her of the couch forcefully "go down there i fucking said, don´t you hear me?!" he shouts and she does what he is saying. "now lick it off" he says, she does it without hesitation, fearing other punishments. After the girl licked all of her piss off her bf´s dick he says "ok, i´ll continue with your punishment later on, by now you can piss" and she looks a bit puzzled at him and asks "where?".

He leads his girl to a large wooden cupboard at the side of the room and tells her "get up there and piss, all over and as much as you can" and she begins to piss, standing where she is and her stream splatters onto the surface of the cupboard. She then arches back and her stream goes slightly off the board and hits the floor, creating streaks that run down from the edge all over the front of the piece of furniture and creates a puddle on the floor in front of it. The girl then squats and manipulates her stream with her hand, causing it to fly a good distance before splashing loudly onto the expensive looking wooden floor and even the corner of a light grey rug, which turns much darker while soaking up the hot piss, she begins to sway her hips and cover even more with her pee. As she has only left a small rest of piss she stands up, turns around and starts to piss against the wall in front of her, standing again and with wide spread pussy lips, soaking the wallpaper and again she covers as much as she is able to, as she is finished with her piss she jumps down and walks towards her bf, leaving wet imprints of her piss on the floor and rug.

As she reaches him he grabs her by the waist and tells her with a calm voice "you did really good, I think I´ll go not that hard on you" and kisses her softly. " I have to piss as well, help me with that" he says half asking and half as a command, she takes his dick and gives it a firm stroke, his half hard grows to a real boner and she asks playfully "where do you want to piss?" and he smiles and says "you direct it, do well and I will give you some things, if I don´t like your choice you will get another punishment" and she agrees, a bit worried.

At first she points his dick towards the armchair and he lets go, pissing a thin stream against the backrest of it, the piss runs down on the seat as well and it is soaked pretty fast, with a little puddle on its seat, some of it even drops on the rug by now. She decides to point the guys dick openly on the rug, sways it and covers the rug with her bf´s piss before she directs the stream on the wooden coffee table, soaking some newspapers that are lying on it, also flooding the surface of the table. She has an idea there and asks her bf "you think you can piss far?" "how far you mean?" he gives as an answer and she tells him of her plan, pissing against the huge TV on the wall, good two metres of them and he says "that could work, make it hard and i try to shoot some spurts against it" and she rub his dick, even going down on her knees for a moment and sucking it, greedily sucking up the droplets of piss on the tip and enjoying the salty taste. As his dick is hard enough the guy starts shooting spurts in the direction, hitting only a low board under the TV and a bit of the wall, she points his dick higher and another spurt flies towards the device, again only hitting the wall below and the guy leans back a little, the girl points his dick a bit higher again and this time it works, the surt of piss is hitting the TV right on the lower half and they both continue, the guy pissing some more spurts on it, leaving a mess behind. The TV is wet, drops are falling on the board underneath which is soaked as well, the wall is signed with streaks of piss running down and the rug has dark stripes at that time. "how much do you have left?" the girl asks and he tells her "not much, about a small glass" and she places herself in front of her bf and slips his hard dick into her wet slit and says "then let it out in here". He starts to piss and she moans, feeling the hot piss inside of her, as it is cascading down her legs and soaks into the rug she begins to kiss her bf, making his dick even harder as her squirts out the last drops and grabs his gf´s ass, standing like that and looking at the mess they both made

"I have to admit, you made some good choices on where to piss... your punishment will not be that hard, but now come and do what I tell you" and pulls his dick out, directs his girl to the cupboard she pissed on and places her on the long end. "sit on that" he commands, she hesitates for a moment and he grabs her by the waist and places her on the top, she feels her cold piss on her ass and squirms around, "lay down there, you get your punishment and reward at the same time now" he tells his gf harshly and she does what he said. She lies back down on the cold, pissy surface now and her bf starts to eat her out, fondling one of her tits and nipple softly as he does, that good that she begins to moan loudly and squirms and twitches around, he commands her "stop that right now!" and she tries to lay still. As he hits a specifically good spot she can´t help herself but raising her whole body from the table and almost shout while moaning and he stops licking her, also stops caressing her boob and instead grabbing her hair and pulling it back enough to make her scream of pain and surprise. He holds her mouth shut and says really angrily "I fucking told you to not move, what is so hard about that you bitch?!" and gives her the possibility to answer by taking away his hand from her mouth, still holding her hair really tight though. "I am sorry, i did not want this but it felt so good" she says with a shaking voice, he tells her "lay on the side, now let it just happen, do what i tell you and it will feel great, i promise you" and she does, putting her upper leg to the front so he can lick her pussy from behind, the guys hand fondles her butt really softly, his other still has her hair in a tight grip. As he feels how his girl is relaxing, he slaps her butt but she tries her best to lay still and manages to do it well he decides to trust her, takes his hand out of her hair and now fondles her boobs with that one, still caring for her ass with the other while eating her out. He stops and puts his hand from her ass to her pusy and rubs her clit, then shoving his hand into her tight vagina, she moans loudly and leaves out a small spurt of piss, he rubs her hardly and squezes her nipple between his fingers, which brings her to a powerful orgasm and both are tired, panting and sweating from the effort they put into that.

The guy lifts his gf from the wet cupboard and brings her to the couch, laying her on it and drying her off with a pillow, which he tosses carelessly away afterwards and lays himself behind his girl, spooning and cuddling her till they both fall asleep

• Hot 4
48 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

I even weakened this a bit, to see how it is liked by the members 

probably I will bring in some parts of the former original one into the next 

I think we all wanna read that

I for sure

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Potatoman said:

Let’s capture that I HAVE TASTE!!! Ok thanks 

and yeah you are, girls how know this are even hotter then 😉 

The greatest secret for terrible boldness (I mean the kind of boldness that looks to a drunk big man with a glance like "do you really think I fear you?") is undertaking awful experiences

Being respectfully afraid of foundamentally everything, Always ready and ferocious

So when you walk serenly and happily, you still are a lioness

• Love 1
  • Hot 2