Audio Pissing

This site features a girl who can piss for 3 minutes, she really can piss! Beautiful sexy distinctive female pissing sounds. There's free pee samples and she has different sections for you to choose from, her name is Victoria, she's a friend and she's a super pisser. I've never known a woman who can make her pissing fanny hiss like she does, she's amazing, she's sexy and she's fun!

1stSept: She sent me another audio this morning of her pee last night, it was for three minutes, she held it so much that she could only spurt it out as it wouldn't flow on its own, she's such a brilliant pisser, I'm so proud of her.😀

https://www.cascademag.com/victoria-super-pisser/index.html

holdpee1.png

Edited by VictoriaSuperPisser
Addage
  • 2 weeks later...

After I went to her site, I wanted to poke out my eyes or tear off the hands of the person who created it. It looks like the student has just written his first HTML code.

I've been looking for 5 minutes where you can download samples of sounds, but never found them.
Can you specify direct links to files?

• Love 1

5 minutes is a long time to spend on a web page, maybe you're a slow reader?
If you'd read the information on the page about Victoria, at the bottom of her intro you'd come to a link, it's a big link, you can't miss it, (unless of course you're too busy scoffing at the web page design) it says:
Here is the link to my information page, there you can read (or hear) all about my bursting to piss experiences, play my free pee samples, get my e-mail address and I describe one of my worst bursting bladder situations!

If you can see it, (most visitors do) you can click on it and there, lo and behold, are V's three free pee samples. They're in mp3 format, is that OK?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 2:11 AM, Universal said:

After I went to her site, I wanted to poke out my eyes or tear off the hands of the person who created it. It looks like the student has just written his first HTML code.

😆 LMAO!  Very well put, Universal!  It's a proper mess, isn't it?

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • 3 weeks later...