Meg rides the knobby tired dirt bike and needs a pee

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser
Knobby tires on a dirt bike make a girl need to pee

I'm 18 and a senior in HS and somehow in a odd trade deal I've acquired an old Honda trail motorcycle with the big knobby tires. I've enjoyed the off-road riding that it provides and also use it to commute a couple miles to my school. The previous owner had installed an extra sissy bar behind the seat allowing for a passenger (usually a girl) to accompany me.

As most girls at that time loved motorcycles, getting one to go for a jaunt wasn't hard at all.

There were several miles of abandoned railroad track leading from town, which at one time was a rail hub for 3 railroads, and the right-of-ways were always perfect for some trail riding and had various spots secluded for making out or jerking off if you didn't have a partner.

Passing out the door this late May afternoon as the bell rang, I bumped in Meghan, a luscious strawberry blonde with firm and pointy jugs.

Meghan had quite a reputation for being a girl who “would” . Other seniors had been with her, but she always had been 'with' some other guy so I never tried. Today I just said “Hey, how about going with me for a ride” and to my surprise she said “Yes”..

She was wearing jeans and an embroidered cotton top just barely harnessing her boobs which I guess to be 38 C's. Lovely and globular I just knew those nipples would be scrumptious on my tongue.

Fishing out a couple of helmets I got the bike off it's stand and she hopped on the back, grabbed me around the waist, and off we went towards the access to the railroad bed. She rode as if she was born on a bike, and had considerable experience as a passenger, knowing how to lean into the turns, grabbing me around the waist to hold tight, and as I opened her up on the open road snaked her hand onto my crotch and gave it a friend grope. I knew I was gonna score with her and was instantly hard.

Now we turn off the hard road onto the cinder and stone road bed of the abandoned railroad and slow to a crawl. I had a bottle of cheap apple wine and some fruit in the front carrybag and intend to try and sideline Meg at a special little spot overlooking the creek.

We pull into the old siding and get off the Honda. Meg shucks the helmet, fishes into her purse, and brushes out her bangs and reties her pony tail as I open the bag of fruit and unscrew the bottle cap. “Hey Meg– have a swig of this” I say.

Winking she takes the bottle and slams a long pull from it.

“I have to catch up from last night” she says, gurgling it down.

She sits next me on the grass now, sharing bites from a peach with my arm around her and she's certainly not rejecting that. I'm giddy knowing I have a real shot at her romance now.

Suddenly she eats the last of the peach, spits out the pit, and turns to me and kisses me hard on the mouth, her sticky sweet tongue exploring my mouth, her hot nervous hand now trying to open the button on my jeans as my raging boner stretches the denim. I know she wants it bad, and knows that I know and it's a done deal now.

There's no going back.

I'm going to fuck her.

She breaks off the kiss now, and starts taking off her top, tossing the garments aside and offering both her stupendous breasts to my face, feeding them one at a time into my mouth where I slurp them up and down and all around stuffing the nipples into my lips. As I wander from tit to tit, she pushes them together so the nipples touch and I can masturbate them simultaneously.

At the same time she has hauled out my junk and is caressing my ass crack with one hand and playfully stroking my prick and balls with the other, almost casually, as I grow hornier and hornier, the radiant heat of my junk vaporizing the precum into the air. In a move that's startles me and yet is oddly very erotic, the tip of her middle finger traces around my asshole and lightly penetrates it a few times with her making a noise of “tchik tchik” each time the fingertip touches the opening.

Meg   now stops and slides her jeans off, and the panties go with them and she stands totally naked before me now. I gesture to her to lie as I want to fuck her badly.

“Mmmm yes you will get into my pussy, you horny boy. But I have to make a pee first.You can watch me if you want to, Jim” Meg's Slavic accent made here even sexier.

She walks a few feet upwind, faces me, does a half squat and pulls her pussy lips apart and suddenly a gush of foaming pee cascades out from between her slit and hits the ground, hissing and burbling. She pees for about a minute forcefully, saying ahh ahh a couple of times as in what relief it is. I think the vibrations of the knobby tires made her horny and have to pee at the same time.

I had never seen a girl urinate before and this was a special moment. I had listened to them pee at parties and the sound always made me hard,but never witnessed the event. From that moment onward I have made it a fetish and enjoyed it.

Meg finishes her pissing and uses a tissue from her purse to wipe, first the front and then her fine rump. As she tosses the tissue away,she walks back to me, puts one leg up on a log, spreads her cunt wide and says:

“Jim, come here and eat me lover”

Damn I'd never done that before either. In fact I'd never see the real inside of a pussy although I had felt one a few times and even been semi-laid at a drunken party once (she got on top of me and stuffed it in and we came but it was hardly decent fuck). c

And now there it is: the holiest of holies. The piece-de-resistance. The Holy Grail.

Pussy

Poontang

Cunt

Quim

All mine to eat and fuck

I'm a lucky gomer

She grabs me by the ears and guides me to her clit which is the size of a lima bean and erect. It is moist and slippery and it's aroma grabs me by the balls as I tenderly lick the side of it.

“Ahhh mmm oh sweet boy you lick me sooo good” she  moans as she grips my ears

“Lower lower use your tongue inside the hole” she murmurs and I'm glad to comply, her dripping twat transferring it's sweet liquor to my tongue face.

Meg now pulls me down and lays me on my back

“Now is time we fuck” she states, getting in position on top, grabbing my hog and sliding its' tip to her molten opening. She lowers herself full length onto it, and my cock slithers up her moist hole until my balls touch her asshole. She's ready to run the fuck and she starts energetically humping my cock in and out to the rim, pausing on the upstroke, and then crashing back down full again, her hands working my balls and nipples while I clumsily stroke her clit .

She has a move that circularly rotates her hips while tensing one leg and then the other that completely blows me out of the water. This girl must have been fucking experienced guys for a long time to learn these moves.

“Mmm ahhhh ohhhh boy u fuck me soo hard lover” she moans “Now is time for you to cum in me. I cum now for you “

And with that her twat contracts hard on my member forcing my steaming spew to propel its way out of my balls and up into the stroking insides of her pussy, spraying an incredible load of liquor in and out of her tender regions as she moans and sings high notes. She clutches my asscheeks to drive my swanz higher into her cuntal membranes as my splooge paints her minge and flows out the sides and down her pulsing buttcrack anointing her asshole on its way.

Slowly she rises off my junk and slides up to position her running pussy directly over my face

“You clean now” she asks huskily “be nice boy and eat out my cunt again”.

I wasn't expecting this and not so sure I wanted to go to that level, so I pulled my bandana off and used that to tidy up the remains of our liquid copulations the best I could. It was just everywhere.

We slowly rode back to town dropped her off at her grandmother's house. I saw her one more time at a graduation party but it was too late –

she'd already was on the arm of some football jock. Not a problem though as I found a ready and willing girl at that party. More on her later.

• 2 weeks later...