We(e)ll hello people!

Potatoman

I am member for some time now, reading stories and using the video topic to get the best ones from out there...

but now it is time to start posting as well, I actually did some stuff, mostly naughty pissing and of course I want to submit some of that

About me, naughty pissing is what I love most from all, doing it myself and together with a girl on my side 🙂 , I had one who was into it as well but sadly it did not last for long so I keep looking for a naughty girl to have fun with

And I may try writing some fictional stories, did some for my ex gf, perhaps I will translate and then post them at some time...

Anyways it is great to be here now, hope I will find some friends and of course fun :´D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

now it is time to start posting as well

Indeed!!!

And we are happy to have you here!!!

3 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

find some friends

I am absolutely sure it will!!! You already got me ahahahahaha

Just a question: how old are you? I am just curious about people's birthdate...

I'm 28, Aquarius… bye!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You already got me ahahahahaha

Awww thank you 😄 😘

15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Just a question: how old are you? I am just curious about people's birthdate...

I am 18 and my birthday is on 22.1 🙂

And i would love that as profile picture :DD

• Love 1

Awww thank you 😄 😘

I am 18 and my birthday is on 22.1 🙂

And i would love that as profile picture :DD

22 of January, Aquarius already… yet only by a day!

Ihihihihi!!

Save the pic and then use it for your profile ihihihihih

Peppa is the most funny toon I ever seen, so bossy and unapologetic

I also love, by the same group that made Peppa, Ben&Holly's little Kingdom, for more or less the same reasons

When you look straight into the abyss as a daily lifestyle, funny stuff becomes food for the soul, able to warm the heart

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

it´s something different, like yours

tho pissing ladies are also great as profile pictures 😄

Pissing ladies are great, but indeed you are peculiar with that connoisseur-style avatar

Mine is only temporary, I change them often

By now, is the BOPE Seal, the so called Death Squads from Brasil

Theorically they are a christian force and it have little to do with me since I am a Witch, but their training is inhuman, just as much as their violence against evildoers, two things that perfectly fits with my lifestyle

But I am growing tired of it

I absorbed it, and now it's time for something else

Meanwhile, yours is simply AMAZING

• Love 3

it was your idea and for that I want to thank you

And as much as I can tell you are the most interesting girl I have ever talked to, you are just different in like almost every point

Your sexuality and the way you deal with it, there are not too few but you then have the best fetish of all, also like beeing naughty whenever you can and what you do really deserves to be titled as naughty pissing...

And you´re a witch... thats unbelievably interesting, when do one ever get the chance to know one? I never did before (at least not to my knowledge) so it is interesting for me

Do you have a thread about "you" somewhere in which you talk about that? or don´t you like talking about it too much?

• Love 1

thread about "you"

I got many

To start (nude pics, stories of pissing, personal infos) I could point you to this

Feel free to ask questions, whatever, even if you did not finished it yet

And listen to me: I know pics there are what most would find hot, but the most important part, for me, is what I WROTE there

a portion of my soul is embedded there, and infos of what is really the Occult, which is not supernatural, is just a part of nature related to psychic powers, explored by both scientists and military while officially ridiculizing it publicly

it's a dark and Dangerous world, but where the true inner life can be found

AFTER you finished this thread, if you are still interested, I'll point you to actually occult stuff I wrote in the forum

put likes (visibility is the key to power and putting power to good-hearted use is the key to perfection) and ask/comment anything you want

I like you Potato, you are Young but there is power in you

Intensity, gentleness, hope

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

thank you, you know I just don´t want to ask "stupid" questions about stuff you already told 3943 dudes or girls that was interested in you and your stories

I already read some parts but there I "just" saw some of your pictures and yes, you are both beautyful and hot but most importantly: really interesting in many points

so I will read it completely, when I have questions  I will ask

there is a PM function, isn´t it? when it is fine for you then we could talk there

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

thank you, you know I just don´t want to ask "stupid" questions about stuff you already told 3943 dudes or girls that was interested in you and your stories

I already read some parts but there I "just" saw some of your pictures and yes, you are both beautyful and hot but most importantly: really interesting in many points

so I will read it completely, when I have questions  I will ask

there is a PM function, isn´t it? when it is fine for you then we could talk there

sending you a PM to establish a way

BUT I prefer public posts so to seed for future reflections of other members

PM I keep them for personal doubts about occult or private problems

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

you talk about private problems on here? I read that the site and the members are like a family but that is just great :`)

Boy I took part in an exorcism and volunteered for scientific experiments of altered states of consciousness (don't ask more details about who, I wouldn't answer), I meditate daily and perform magick weekly since ten years, I grew among psychology and many relatives (mostly acquired from my man's part) are in that employement section

I do not have enough "free CPU" in my brain for actually curing Others, my inner fights drains 99% of my time and energy, but I know a lot of things that can help people to overcome their own demons… and yes, I am more than willing to help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to the forum @Potatoman! 🙂

I share your interest in naughty peeing (as many of us do here) so I'm sure you'll fit in very well. It's great you've decided to share some experiences and stories of your own now, and I certainly look forward to reading them and chatting with you.

Let me know if you ever have any questions about the site or if I can help at all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Admin said:

Welcome to the forum @Potatoman! 🙂

I share your interest in naughty peeing (as many of us do here) so I'm sure you'll fit in very well. It's great you've decided to share some experiences and stories of your own now, and I certainly look forward to reading them and chatting with you.

Let me know if you ever have any questions about the site or if I can help at all.  

This boy got qualities, we PMed a bit

Curious, but gentle, smart and willful but polite

A great add for the forum

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

Thank you both, I think that I will have a good time here 

and I hope to get some of you to have a good time 😉 

Yes man!!!

Looking forward for your posts wherever! A kiss!

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

Wanted to ask this all the time and decided this would be a fitting place.. 

@Admin, is there an app of peefans? 

Or is it planned for the future? Would be great 🙂 

Great idea, I really like the thought of that.

Currently we have a 'mobile friendly' version of the site when you visit the link in your phone/tablet's browser, but unfortunately no dedicated app at this time. I suppose the app would be similar, but just with additional features and the option for push notifications etc. It's certainly something to consider for the future if other people think they'd prefer having a PeeFans app? 🙂