Favourite surface to pee on?

3 hours ago, PixieRyder said:

I am an outdoor pee-er and really enjoy natural soft surfaces. Grass, freshly turned soil, a high squat on the brush pile.  Also a freshly peed puddle from a very special pee friend.

I'm an outdoor pee-er and prefer the natural surfaces as well. Like you, I also live in the Midwest. Our summers are much too short for us not to take, um, full advantage of the situation.

You know what's even better than a freshly peed puddle from a special friend? Making an even bigger one with them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, chelseastorm said:

I'm pretty decent at wall peeing for a girl

My closet wall is my favorite

I loved peeing on my closet wall growing up! It was my little secret bathroom in my bedroom. Now that I am allowed to pee freely when visiting my mom, I pee on the living room wall, too. Sometimes I will feel nostalgic and go back to my old room and pee in the closet...only difference is now I can tell my mom what I am going to do!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I like artificial hard surfaces (e.g., cars, cardboard, walls). These surfaces tend to make a lot of noise and, compared to how pee "should" sound when striking porcelain or water, the sounds they make sound the most "wrong". Bonus if there are dripping sounds afterwards!

• Like 2

Inside I enjoy peeing on a hard surface floor, both for the splattering sound and the ease of clean up.i have peed outside on concrete for the same reason

However , usually when I am outside and need to pee, I will try to hold it until I find some water. It can be a stream, a pond, or even a rain puddle if that's all I can find. By the time I find water , I have to move quickly to get my penis out in time. Sometimes I will pee some in one body of water and cut off the flow so I can pee into another.

I especially love peeing into water if I can do it from a high spot into the water below, creatinga nice long stream and a loud splash.

My first hold until desperate ever was an attempt at this. I held it all day and school, and then went for a walk in the woods to a stream I knew of.  The sound of rushing water was too much for my overfull bladder and I started peeing in my pants. I had an obvious baseball sized wet spot in my pants before I could unzip.

Edited by wettingman
add info
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, weequeen said:

love peeing into soft plush things, like sofas, pillows, pile of clothes, carpets/rugs. but i also enjoy peeing into a cup or other container that isn't a toilet and watching the pee collect 

If you are peeing into different containers, you have probably measured how much you can pee, or you know how much of a container you have filled. I am very curious about it.