Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Jjones5285

A Day at Home With Mary

Recommended Posts


GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

12 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Hot story @Jjones5285.

He's starting at full speed

It doesn't happen all days to find somebody who got 4 times the likes than the posts

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

He's starting at full speed

It doesn't happen all days to find somebody who got 4 times the likes than the posts

Thanks! I don't write much but I try and put a little effort into it when I do! Maybe I'll start working on something else soon!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Jjones5285 said:

Thanks! I don't write much but I try and put a little effort into it when I do! Maybe I'll start working on something else soon!

Never feel under pressure

It creates falses/impossible self-imposed standards in your unconscious and destroys the happiness of writing

Explore the forum and take your time

We all love you here

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/28/2018 at 5:52 PM, spywareonya said:

Never feel under pressure

It creates falses/impossible self-imposed standards in your unconscious and destroys the happiness of writing

Explore the forum and take your time

We all love you here

I second that. Has to be organic, have to wait for the vision to strike you. Fails when forced to hit a self imposed deadline.

Other than that, keep them coming! 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×