Studying gentlemen's peeing functions.

As an ordinary straight male I have had few opportunities to discuss peeing with other men and even less to actually observe and study male peeing. I do find male bladder and penis peeing functions very interesting. Only in past have had occasional slight opportunities on beach holidays. Recently discovered the "amateur" sections of websites such as xtube and xhamster. Not only are gentlemen there posting video recordings of their various styles of peeing but some are writing a description of their peeing activity to accompany their video. I am really enjoying studying these videos. Such a variety of relevant anatomy, types of flow control, etc.  I would love to hear from a likeminded person and share interest in these videos.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2018 at 7:44 AM, Bladderurges said:

As an ordinary straight male I have had few opportunities to discuss peeing with other men and even less to actually observe and study male peeing. I do find male bladder and penis peeing functions very interesting. Only in past have had occasional slight opportunities on beach holidays. Recently discovered the "amateur" sections of websites such as xtube and xhamster. Not only are gentlemen there posting video recordings of their various styles of peeing but some are writing a description of their peeing activity to accompany their video. I am really enjoying studying these videos. Such a variety of relevant anatomy, types of flow control, etc.  I would love to hear from a likeminded person and share interest in these videos.

I too go on xtube and I know what you mean.  It's amazing the number of men and women who are prepared to bare all and pee on camera.   

• 5 months later...

I like this, too.  I found X-Tube years ago and enjoy watching the videos.  I've posted a few of my own.  

I miss some of the really good videos of men pissing outdoors in a very public place that were on Tumblr before they eliminated adult content.