If you could go back in time.....

steve25805

If you could go back in time and enjoy a watersports session with any figure from history, who would you choose.

Always fancied the notion of a pissing session with Queen Cleopatra, or getting pissed on by Marylyn Monroe

Tricky,as we dont really know what they were really like.I cant reallly think of any not with us anymore women of history.

How about a young Elizabeth Taylor dressed as Cleopatra?A bit of pee domination play perhaps,you her unworthy slave who she uses merely as wiper of the Queen?

Elizabeth-Taylor-Cleopatra-2.jpg

I wouldn't need to go back in time. Shirley Manson,  the lead singer of the band Garbage, was quoted in an interview as saying "I hate boys who are frightened of pee and … menstrual blood… I want a man who will let me pee in his belly button." Apparently, the Garbage song "When I Grow Up" contains the lyrics "Happy Hours/Golden Showers."

Since she's into my two favourite fetishes, we'd have alot to, ahem, talk about 🙂 

tmpGdVjz7.jpg

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

I wouldn't need to go back in time. Shirley Manson,  the lead singer of the band Garbage, was quoted in an interview as saying "I hate boys who are frightened of pee and … menstrual blood… I want a man who will let me pee in his belly button." Apparently, the Garbage song "When I Grow Up" contains the lyrics "Happy Hours/Golden Showers."

Since she's into my two favourite fetishes, we'd have alot to, ahem, talk about 🙂 

tmpGdVjz7.jpg

In a way,your desire for Shirley Manson should be in the celebrities pee section...

15 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Cleopatra

She was among the sluttiest women of history

Officially recorded stories about her talke about blowing more than 1000 men looking for the sweetest cum to swallow

It woud have been MY choice too!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I've heard Catherine the Great - 18th century Tsarina of Russia - was a notorious nymphomaniac.

For the males of her court, performing in the bedroom was the quickest way to gain influence, lol.

Wouldn't fancy Queen Elisabeth I of England though. Those Elisabethans must have been a smelly lot. Queen Liz regarded herself as the epitome of cleanliness because she had a bath once a month!

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

once a month!

Alex once worked to build a camping building on a mountain cliff, and did not took a shower (nor got electricity or else) for three weeks

He is much proud of that, and jokes about it often ahahahaah!!!

4 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Catherine the Great

Oh yes such a nymph

It was the time of dear old friend Rasputin...

• Like 1
  • Love 1