Your longest pee

Another very interesting question posted by pee01.

One of my peeing pleasure variations is to pee indefinitely, to not stop peeing. This is a bit difficult to describe. I'll try.

For me the feeling of pee passing through the urethra of my penis is extremely pleasurable,  rather like having a continuous mild version of a climax, so I have always been keen to pee for a long time.

With desperation it seemed I was learning to voluntarily hold my bladder outlet sphincter more tightly closed to prevent any flow starting when my bladder was very full.

Then it occurred to me that I should be able to learn to voluntarily relax my sphincter to allow flow from my almost empty bladder. This would, and does, involve voluntarily over riding the bladder sphincter's natural closing at the end of normal peeing.

For me urethral peeing pleasure is caused by low volume, low flow rate through my sensitive responsive urethra,  dribbling, trickling, small leaks, small spurts and so on.  This is what happens when I keep my bladder sphincter open continuously.

On holiday I will stay "open" all day. Soft cotton shorts, maybe changed two or three times, absorb the small pee flow adequately.

It is sort of the exact opposite of desperation full bladder holding.

Hope this is a relevant reply.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:38 PM, Mtlfan93 said:

My longest pee Is 2 min after nignt off drinking on a bar.

Spywareonya does have a point, it all depends if you are tinkling or opening the faucet. I have tried both, however tinkle does not happen often. It would seem my body just pushes out

Tinkle wise, I believe it might have been 2 minutes ish

Push wise, about 30 seconds