20,000 Members

As of today PeeFans has 20,000 members. Considering the forum is still less than 5 years old, this is a great achievement, so thank you to every one of you who has joined to be a part of the community. Whilst we've discussed before the fact most users are just here to browse rather than post, it's still nice knowing that there are over 20,000 people who share your kink, making the whole thing seem a little less weird.Β 

I have considered a rule where new users have to make X posts before they can see the videos section (rather than just having to sign up), but am reluctant to force posting on people who don't want to as the quality likely wouldn't be high. Would be curious to hear other people's thoughts on this?

Ultimately though, this thread is just a small celebration of hitting a great landmark. I'm hopeful in the coming year we can hit 200,000 posts (and that's excluding the thousands of private messages, club additions etc that you've all submitted) which would also be brilliant news.

We want to push on and continue to grow though, so if anyone has any suggestions to improve the forum or bring new people in, as always please let me know.

For now though, thank you to everyone for being involved in PeeFans πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I remember how bad I wanted to get the three likes so that I could watch videos.
Now that I can watch videos I hardy care about them because they took to long to run for almost nothing.
I picture gives it all at one glance or for study is one wishes.

@Admin

Β 

Grrr angry!!! I wanted to write something for the 20 000th member or something, but hell, when I logged off last night (it means a few hours ago!) there seemed to still be lots of room for newcomers before reaching that number!!!

Β 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Admin said:

Just 3-4 days later we've hit 20,100 members πŸ™‚Β Great to see such a flurry of new users joining the community.Β 

Indeed impressive!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20,200 now (don't worry, I won't keep updating you all every 100 members, you can see the stats for yourself at the bottom πŸ˜‰Β ).

However it does seem we've had a little activity boost lately, with lots of new (and returning) faces, and a huge amount of great new posts and chatbox activity too.Β 

Please keep it up everyone. πŸ˜„Β 

• Like 1
On β€Ž8β€Ž/β€Ž23β€Ž/β€Ž2018 at 12:22 PM, Admin said:

have considered a rule where new users have to make X posts before they can see the videos section (rather than just having to sign up), but am reluctant to force posting on people who don't want to as the quality likely wouldn't be high. Would be curious to hear other people's thoughts on this?

This kind of subtlety clearly demonstrates how much do we all have to learn from you

I would a bit different ahahahahaha!!!Β 

My sincere feedback on this, is about a welldone introduction

Many people that signed in had been around for a while, then I spotted them looking at my profile, and PMed them into introducing themselves

Many refused, but I can swear to you they were surprised somebody tried to kindly pull them out of their embarassed agoraphobia

Introductions are a way to know people, to have something to tell them, make them feel part of this...

it's good for them even more than for us!!!

The introductions should be part of the registering interface

ALSO

We would avoid bots, and cut off the risk of people who (they exist too, we are just lucky nobody found us yet) doesn't read rules and simply post like disturbed folks

Β 

BUT

if you think people should be free to explore before they chose to sign in or not… then I trust you

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I agree with Admin.You should have to have made maybe 10 posts on the site,or until they have received x amounts of likes etc..also it would be good if you had to say your gender.

People who start contributing obviously revel their gender

embed it could be a bit rushy

for the gender of people who do not contribute… call me a nazi, but I have not the slighttest interes in non-contributing people

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Admin said:

Another great achievement - we recently surpassed 150,000 posts!

We're also on track for our highest posting month of the year so far... so keep posting everyone! πŸ˜‰Β 

You can bet on it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 2:06 PM, Admin said:

Another great achievement - we recently surpassed 150,000 posts!

We're also on track for our highest posting month of the year so far... so keep posting everyone! πŸ˜‰Β 

For anyone interested in these stats, we need 124 more posts to beat the best month in 2018 so far (and become the second busiest month since the site's creation).

Very doable with over 24 hours left of September - you all know what to do πŸ˜„Β