Live Action Thread

Just now, Riley said:

My muscles are ruined after that. I bent down to put a load of laundry in with my panties and a leak shot out when I didn't even really feel the need to go.. hopefully I didn't accidentally break myself

Fingers crossed thst if you practice this those leaks will not occur

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

Fingers crossed thst if you practice this those leaks will not occur

It's so hard. I really really try not to leak whenever I'm doing something like this but it always just happens. The pressure just overwhelms me for a little bit before I can fight it. 

Unless you mean afterword? I don't know I think i just pushed them really really hard and now they can't hold back anything. I'll just make sure to give them a break so they can recover hopefully

4 minutes ago, Riley said:

It's so hard. I really really try not to leak whenever I'm doing something like this but it always just happens. The pressure just overwhelms me for a little bit before I can fight it. 

Unless you mean afterword? I don't know I think i just pushed them really really hard and now they can't hold back anything. I'll just make sure to give them a break so they can recover hopefully

Do you think it's that you are holding too much or waiting too long?  It could be that your bladder feels so abused that it just needs to expel anything that comes in when you drink before you go pee

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

Do you think it's that you are holding too much or waiting too long?  It could be that your bladder feels so abused that it just needs to expel anything that comes in when you drink before you go pee

I mean isn't that the point of holding to your limit?😅

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

I hope it's impressive what you did but you should take care of yourself @Riley

I know but I want to push my body further and see how far I can go. I will do my best to rest but if other people can hold 1-2 Liters and all I can keep control of is 500ml. I have a long way I can go before I am risking hurting myself. But I promise I will rest💜

24 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

ngl i'm in the bathroom right now and was about to give in but i'm gonna keep trying, but fuck I really have to piss

I might be too late but you can do this!! I believe in you! 

Edited by Riley
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Ditto that @sunny.puppy - you can do it !!!   Does your drinking friend know you're desperate, or that you're deliberately holding?   Are they helping?

And @Riley...   You wouldn't believe how overjoyed I am to see you back.

Hello! It's good to still see a few familiar faces around here💜💜

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@sunny.puppy - are you keeping total secret about your desperation (at least about it being deliberate) ???     Or any hints like "I really need a wee, but I can't be bothered getting up..." which could lead to a fun conversation ?

I let my girlfriend know secretly, but other than that i kept it secret

The minute our friend headed out for the night i asked my gf to take her clothes off and get in the shower, then i stood over her and immediately started pissing a strong stream all over her cock and belly. She started going too but even after she finished I just kept pissing and it felt like i was in a daze of relief 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
23 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I let my girlfriend know secretly, but other than that i kept it secret

The minute our friend headed out for the night i asked my gf to take her clothes off and get in the shower, then i stood over her and immediately started pissing a strong stream all over her cock and belly. She started going too but even after she finished I just kept pissing and it felt like i was in a daze of relief 

That sounds an absolutely amazing experience.   I take it that ^^^ was when you first shared it, and not the events that have just occurred?  (if that was now I wouldn't expect you back online for a few hours, you'd have other matters in hand).